“Really dissappointed with this hotel.”

Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #32 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Really dissappointed with this hotel.”
Reviewed 23 March 2011

We booked this hotel because they are the Radisson which comes with a certain air to it that you are staying in a nice place. Boy were we wrong. The doors that lead to the hallways had a huge gap under every one and you could hear and see people walking down the hallways. We choose a suite as most suites come with closing doors to seperate the bedroom from the livingroom and a microwave and mini fridge. We had to pay extra for the microwave and minifridge and the doors were glass paned and didn't shut or lock they just kept popping open all night so we heard our daughter watching tv most of the night as you couldn't shut the door properly. We debated on the Hyatt and wish we would have choosen the hyatt once we stayed. The sleep number bed was basically a glorfied air mattress that you can decide how much air you want but decide soon cause it takes forever for it to fill up or let out and you will be holding the button for quite sometime. We definiately will not be staying at this Hotel again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 22 March 2011

First time I booked via Pricelinee ($45/night) and the hotel is very nice. Rooms very clean; beds very comfy. The information I had said there was a shuttle to the downtown area so I was thrilled I wouldn't have to drive and park but when I asked about it at the desk I was told they don't do that and that priceline and expedia have stuff on their sites that they don't do. I thought I'd seen it on their Website, but whatever. I felt like I was red-flagged by front desk personnel as a priceline customer so don't offer anything extra...we also never got the daily newspaper but I don't see anyone else with that either so maybe websites are just outdated. I was able to get around without problems with my GPS. I just quit asking the front desk anything. I got a great value for a nice, clean room in a good area.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 March 2011

Old property but in good location, within a hotel complex area, near to plenty restaurants. Free parking and free Wi-Fi with a friendly staff. It could be a great night..but our stay was disrupted by a deafening alarm. We (with our baby crying) rushed downstairs just to know that it was a fake alarm :(

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 November 2010

I stayed one night before a super early flight from BNA. Check-in was quick, and the nice lady at the front desk gave me a complimentary pass for breakfast. The lounge was quite lively at 11 PM, but there were no hints of noise once I got on the elevator.

The hallway was bright and wide, and the first impression of the room was generally positive. Although it is clearly an older hotel, the room was pretty modern - Sleep Number bed, fast and easy-to-use internet, very spacious. The bathroom was a little dated with old wallpaper, but the bath amenities were great! Past that, it had an older TV, and some of the furnishings were a little dated. Worst part? I could hear EVERYTHING in the halls (why people feel they need to carry on conversations in the hallway at midnight is beyond me!).

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 November 2010

The Radisson has nice suites, clean and kept up. The hotel has outdated decor, but it isn't in disrepair. The beds are Sleep Number, which we enjoyed. And the bedding is comfortable.
We loved the pool and whirlpool!
Breakfast is $7, but kids eat free.
Business center has all the essentials.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Dyersburg, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 October 2010

This is a horrible hotel. The hotel is very old. When we arrived we noticed a very musty smell. We went to our room on the 6th floor and soon as we got off of the elevator the smell hit us. Called to the desk and the front desk staff told us the hotel had a mold and mildew problem. We asked if we could get a refund and check out. They informed us since we prepaid we could not. We left and went out to dinner. Came back to get ready for bed and the sheets were wet. Became sick after return home due to the mildew and probably mold.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank reynold37
Cookeville, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 October 2010

The room was clean and was convenient the airport. The restaurant in the hotel was awesome. The drinks were a little pricey but the food was very good.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple