“Great facility AND staff”

Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #38 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I have stayed at this hotel for the last couple of years. It is nice to have a hotel with a restaurant in the hotel any more. The great thing about this one is that it is really good food. I have booked meetings for my folks there and they have always done a great job with the meals which makes it much more effective, timewise. We don't have to leave the hotel for lunch. The rooms are always clean and most of all, the staff has always been professional and accomodating and just friendly.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Hotelier626, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us and your comments. I will certainly pass along to our Associates. We look forward to having you back very soon next time you are in Nashville.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Nashville Airport Radisson recently when I was in town to attend a wedding. The bride had suggested this hotel and made our reservations, it was a great experience. We were treated like family from the moment we walked in the door. The bride had left guest gift bags for us at the front desk and the staff made sure they presented with excitement. Our rooms were nicer than expected, the king size room had an amazing desk and work space. The friendly staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Indoor pool and amazing restaurant, room service breakfast arrived exactly on time. I would recommend this establishment to anyone from a vacationing family to the business person. Thank you for the fabulous service!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Hotelier626, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope that if you are ever in the Nashville area again that you will keep the Radisson Nashville Airport in mind for your stay.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

I got stuck at this Radisson as part of a last-minute business trip. The hotel reservation was made for me and the room was pre-paid - I had no say in the matter.

The lobby area is ok and the desk staff is friendly. The hotel is close to the airport and offers free WiFi. Then the experience goes downhill rapidly from there.

The moment I opened the door to my room, my first thoughts were: Dark and stinky. The rooms stinks upon entry - a combination of stale cigarette smoke (in my non-smoking room) and some un-identifiable sour odor. The room is poorly-lit and dingy, and the closet is so dark as to be unusable - just keep your clothes on the sofa! The decor is mostly out-dated (with an occasional modern touch) and the little "wet bar"??? Let's just say my own amateur home renovation projects yield better results.

The bedroom in the king suite is tiny, offering barely enough room for the bed and two tiny nightstands. The hallways are noisy, the furniture is worn out and has that dreadful, drab 1980s-ness about it. The A/C does not reliably cool the room and at one point the in-room humidity suddenly jumped and all the many mirrors in the room were fogged.

Did I mention the stench? I cannot believe this chain still allows smoking and does nothing to keep the smoke odor out of non-smoking rooms. This room is positively disgusting. I will need to have my business clothing dry-cleaned the moment I return home and I am nervous to appear before clients with my clothing wreaking of smoke.

What a terrible place to call home for three days.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Hotelier626, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

I am very sorry to hear about your stay and would certainly like to have the opportunity to speak with you. If you have a moment and cold please contact me I would greatly appreciate it. Again, we truly apologize and would like to opportunity to make it right.
Thank you.

Reviewed 24 July 2011

We had traveled through the night and arrived in Nashville around 8AM. We went to hotel and asked if there was any way we could check in early, they said no problem they would just switch rooms as the one we were going to stay in was not ready yet. We got in to room, showered up and had a bit of a rest before going out to the school we had brought our daughter to check out. We would reccomend this hotel to anyone, clean, staff very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Hotelier626, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2011

Thank you very much for staying with us!!

Reviewed 22 July 2011

Checked in on a Saturday afternoon at 3pm with wife and 2 kids. The front desk person was cheerful and very friendly. No problems checking in. We were informed that since we went the Priceline route we would not get the complimentory hot breakfast buffet but if we wanted to pay for it ourselves it would be $6 a person. I took a look at it in the morning and it didnt seem worth it so we passed. Also this hotel is supposed to have select comfort beds but we didnt get a room with those. The room was what you would expect, 2 double beds (comfortable for hotel beds) flat screen tv, free wi-fi, very clean. It wasnt a bad hotel, just what you would expect from a hotel. I rated it Average but it would be on the high end of average.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

Clean & comfortable rooms, excellent continental breakfast, ...and all this for a very good rate. This hotel will be at the top of our favorite hotels to stay.

Room Tip: no bad comments
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. Please visit us next time your in Nashville!

Reviewed 13 July 2011

My wife and I, and our three little boys, were returning from a week long trip, having left our car at the Radisson in one of their sleep/park/fly deals. We loaded up the car to return back home to northern Alabama when our car decided that it wasn't going to work anymore. We tried everything and eventually decided the fuel pump was dead.

While we waited for a tow truck and for friends to drive up and pick us up, the hotel staff found out about our predicament and came to our aid. There was no vacancy (or rental cars) in that area due to a large convention, so we were stuck for 7 hours. Despite no vacancy and no other incentive for helping, the hotel staff allowed us to come in from the heat, and relax in a day lounge room that they had. They also arranged dinner for us. One of their employees tried to help me get the car started and another drove her car over to ours to try to give us a jump start.

I travel frequently but I have never seen such incredible customer service. And that was for a customer whose stay was over. In fact, I would describe it as simply charitable. It went beyond customer support.

For the graciousness of the staff alone I would recommend staying here to anyone. I will certainly be contacting them next time I am in the area.

Thanks again to the staff of the Nashville Airport Radisson!

1  Thank Dave_Madison
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2011

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your comments!