Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
  • Breakfast included
US$286
TripAdvisor
1,180 results
All reviewsfront deskpark and flynashville airportan early flightindoor poolbreakfast buffetthe shuttle driverone night staybusiness tripking suitewonderful stayfitness centerconferenceuber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed here for a conference - could not get into the conference hotel and this was the back-up. While the room was OK, everything was rather dated. The restaurant never seemed to be open, although there was room service, But I had a problem one morning when I tried to eat at 10:30 am. First I was told the restaurant and room service were closed, then all of a sudden I could get room service. Just weird. Although we were supposed to be able to use the hotel shuttles to get to the conference hotel, this was a big hassle as the drivers did not want to take us. The location was awful if you had no vehicle as there was nothing close. Would never stay here again. The only plus was that the lounge waitress and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cmnarles
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

I appreciate your comments. We were a back up hotel for the QM conference. QM and the Sheraton had set the shuttle schedue for the conference. We thought it would be a good idea to hire additional shuttles to avoid any overflow and so we could get our guests to the Sheraton in plenty of time. There were some issues as the QM planners had given different times to the attendees than were provided to our hotel. We tried to do the best we could. I do apologize for your experience with the shuttles and the restaurant. The restaurant is only closed from 10.30AM till 11.30AM and then 2.00PM till 5.00PM. Room service is available alll day until Close. We do hope that you will give us another try the next time you are back in Nashville.
Thank you.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

For this pricey of a hotel you would expect at least a free continental breakfast or something but no breakfast is included. You can order breakfast to your room or order at the restaurant downstairs. The room we received had cigarette burns in the carpet. There is a individual coffee maker in the room however they only give one coffee stirrer and very little cream and sugar.
I suggest you wait until they replace the sleep number beds before you stay here. They are very uncomfortable. I mentioned it on check out and they claim they are replacing them next year.
The towels are wonderfully soft and big !
I guess I just expected more from a Radisson hotel. I have had better stays at the cheaper Country Inn and Suites or Best Western hotels

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Let me apologize first of all for the condition of the room. I have addressed that with the Chief Engineer as well as the amount of coffee, creamer and all that goes on the coffee tray. We are replacing the beds after the first of the year as our guest service agent had mentioned. If you are back in Nashville anytime soon please give me a call personally to book your next stay.
Thank so much.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The hotel is in fine condition. The rooms are big , clean, and comfortable. Free internet service that works. The staff was excellent and very helpful and gave me good directions to local restaurants. The parking lot was secure but no big enough if they are having an event.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel looks nice. The staff was friendly. The wifi works well. The room was clean. It is in a good location. I have no huge complaints...except for the bed.

My wife and I both hated the Sleep Number bed. It was so uncomfortable. It made the loudest racket when you increase the sleep number. The second night, I decided I'd lower the sleep number to make the bed softer. The air went out under my midsection quicker than under my legs and head so they were slightly elevated. I hated that bed. Add to that the fact that the sheet was paper thin and the comforter weighed about 95 pounds, there was no middle ground. They did bring me a blanket at my request. It felt a bit like a bee hive but it was better than burning up under that comforter.

The other weird thing was the fact that the TVs appeared new, but the picture was obviously standard definition so it was not a very good picture.

With a new bed, I could easily recommend this hotel. However we slept so poorly that I would not recommend it without their changing the beds.

Stayed: October 2013
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I understand your frustration with the beds, they are certianly not for everyone. We are in the process now of switching out the Sleep Number beds with comfortable mattresses / box springs. If you do come to Nashville again, I hope you will give the hotel another chance as you will be able to have a better nights sleep on a normal mattress.
Take care

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I recently spent three nights at this location and had only a small glitch my last day with a missed wake up call to get me to the airport for my departing flight. I must say that everyone at the hotel was apologetic and the Manager that I spoke to was wonderful. I was a good bit frantic about my flight, the manager made sure I got on the shuttle and was immediately taken to the airport. They calmed me down and had a plan in place until I was downstairs to get the shuttle so I was very happy with their response to my missed wake up call. I must tell you it was my first time ever sleeping in a sleep number bed and it was AMAZING! I had a great night's sleep every night! Room were clean and spacious to do work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Jodi,
Thank you so much for the review. Im glad all worked out and you made your flight on time. Traveling so stressful as it is without having to rush around at the last minute. Im glad overall that your stay was comfortable.
Thanks so much!