1,247 results
All reviews front desk nashville airport park and fly room was clean indoor pool an early flight breakfast buffet the shuttle driver late check business trip fitness center conference uber broadway
Reviewed 21 March 2016

This hotel was very nice and it had so many great things to do in it: indoor pool, outside deck, gym, bar, restaurant. The room was comfortable and offered many complimentary items. What really stood out, though, is how clean it was! As a motel manager who started her motel career in housekeeping, I can attest that the housekeepers are doing wonderful work. Also, the employees were helpful and polite. The food was delicious. I really enjoyed my stay there. I was at the motel for the entire four days taking classes, and at first I thought I would go stir crazy, but the atmosphere, people, and amenities made those four days pleasant. Kudos on the Nashville book on the desk in the room. It was a very nice touch reminiscent of the coffee table books that I would find in my own friend's homes.

Room Tip: Rooms closest to the elevator are noisier at night, but the planes from the airport are pretty quiet, surprisingly.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Candy M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Mona,
Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled that you found your stay pleasant and comfortable while here on business. Our staff works very hard to provide top level customer service I will be forwarding your comments to them. They really enjoy reading customers comments. I am glad to hear you were able to utilize many of the full service amenities we offer and that you enjoyed them. Once again Mona, thank you for leaving us a review and we hope to see you on your next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

My company runs a training course at this hotel pretty often. I feel like every time I come back, they have improved something else. Newly painted hallways and rooms, new floors, new decorations, updated furniture, improved wifi access, etc. I found out they just received awards as the best hotel and best sales department in all of the Radisson family of hotels. Elaine, Pas, Scott, Iman, and Nick are professional and work just as hard (if not harder) than we do. They are there before we start every morning before 8 am and are there after we leave class at 9 pm.
Rachel, David, Zequine and the rest of the front office staff make each day enjoyable and easy for me. They do things beyond what is asked or expected of them. They truly make it an enjoyable work week every week I'm there.
Angie and Nouk always give me a great start to my day during breakfast. Speaking of the food, better than any comparable restaurant in the area. Good variety and always tasty.
The biggest thing I can say about the hotel is they are all problem solvers. If I ever have a problem, the whole staff is on board trying to help me solve it. They truly care about the patrons. Can't say that about many other hotels.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016

The staff is very sweet and accommodating. The shuttle drivers are awesome (don't forget to tip them) and know all the good places to go in the area.
My room is always clean. The beds are awesome.... so comfy. The workout room has everything you need for a good workout. The pool is large enough to get some laps in and is very clean.
The restaurant has a nice menu and above average hotel food.

Room Tip: I prefer a room away from the elevators ~ less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Candy M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Great room with desk and plenty of room. Beds were very comfortable. Tv had a lot of premium channels. Shower head was awesome. Very friendly staff. Towels were a little old but ok. We did have some sweet potatoes and they were good.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Candy M, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Nashville Airport and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable and clean accommodations we provided. We have Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow Top mattresses and we receive a lot of compliments on their comfort. I was sorry to hear that the food did not meet your expectations and I will forward your comments to the Food & Beverage manager for his review. I am glad to hear that our friendly staff made your stay enjoyable as well. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and and for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.