“Huge guest room”

Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #36 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 13 August 2009

I am not sure if I had a standard room or not but my room was huge. It had a living room area with french doors to a hallway leading to the bedroom. The bathroom was nicely sized, not huge but lots of counter space and plenty of room for the door to swing without blocking the tub or other bathroom fixtures. The bedroom area was small but cozy and the bed was very comfortable. The living room area was a little creepy... mirrored walls and no natural light. I tried the restaurant and found the service good and the food mediocre. The service in the breakfast area is the worst I've encountered in a long time. This property was very convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport

Reviewed 10 August 2009

Got a great deal through Priceline on this hotel for a 6 night stay. I got the feeling that they were determined to get back the difference one way or another. Situated directly by the elevator, we heard every creak and groan of the cables. Air conditioner made a horrible (but necessary in Tennessee humidity) sound all night when it kicked on. Our third night was interrupted at 2 am by a fire alarm that scared the bejeesus out of us all-- strobe lights and air-raid sirens. No mention of the alarm was made by desk staff at any time. Hallway noise very noticeable-- loud group came in every night we were there. I deliberately packed light, planning on a daily refill of shampoo/conditioner-- never got one in the six nights we were there. Doesn't seem like a big deal until you're looking for a Target to find some shampoo. Sleep Comfort beds were a cool addition, but all-in-all, pretty disappointed with overall experience. Plus side--very attractive on the outside and VERY convenient to the airport-- couldn't get any easier.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2009

Stayed here as opposed to staying where the conference I attended was (Sheraton Music City) and saved enough to rent a car. Downtown was @ 15 minutes away. Breakfast bar was edible, fresh fruit, cereal, ready made egg mcmuffin's, breads.... decent coffee and juice. It was included in my rate. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet, about all you can ask for in a conventional hotel. Nashville was fun, good food to satisfy any palate from bbq to gourmet. Downtown, got to go to Tootsies!. What a fun bar, people of all ages and just a great atmosphere (I was the DD and still had a blast!) In the area of the hotel... Ellendales has a good lunch buffet (more upscale, good food), Backyard Burger, a chain I had never tried was very good and PHAT, a deli was good. Enjoy. ( Hotel had the fastest elevators I have ever experienced, everytime you would get on with someone, that was the comment!)

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2009

I was very impressed with this hotel. The location was perfect for the airport, the shuttle starts very early which allowed me to make my early am flight, and the pool was nice. I was a bit disappointed that the hot tub was broken during my stay, but the friendly people really made up for it. I forgot an item at the hotel and they found it and are mailing it back to me, I really appreciate that and will definately stay here again next time I am in Nashville.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank superdrew
Reviewed 15 June 2009

The room was ok: free wifi, sleep number bed, good a/c controls. The tub was deeper than in many hotels nowadays, but the toilet paper was extremely low quality. (It was really awful enough that I'd mention it; think how awful that must be!) The breakfast buffet was a bit grim: little discs of egg, watery oatmeal, etc. The pool is indoors, and there was a small and lightly-used fitness room.

I'd recommend this hotel mostly for the location, and then only for people who were mostly concerned with being near the airport. There's a shuttle, but we didn't know, so didn't get a chance to use it. Parking is free.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2009

We went to Nashville for the DMB concert...on the same weekend as one of the largest marathons in the US! However, the Radisson staff was very friendly & helpful..especialyl with directions & alternative routes. The rooms were very clean, as the rest of the hotel. We did not eat at the hotel at all, but complimentary breakfast & appetizers were offered. Although it was a great stay, I feel that the price was a little high..however, I think that is all around Nashville, and not just the Radisson!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2009

After a 12 hr drive in bad weather, we were really looking forward to a comfortable bed for a good night's rest. The last thing we expected was a king-size bed that sagged so badly in the middle that it might as well have been 2 crooked twins pushed together. Since it was already 11pm, getting re-dressed & moving all our belongings to another room was too exhausting to think about. But shame on Radisson for not providing the one basic "luxury" that people expect when paying good money for a room. OH, and they put us on a floor with a whole load of kids from a tour bus....so add noisy, rowdy kids to a bad night in the Radisson!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business