“the worse customer service in over a year of business travel.”

Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #34 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Sarasota,FL
“the worse customer service in over a year of business travel.”
Reviewed 15 November 2009

The hotel took my personal card for expenses, in which the hold $25. Normal. Except, the hotel was prepaid and then they charged my personal card for the room as well, each day I have went down to the front desk to clear it up and each day I am told it is fixed. Today on my week long stay(Sundaay) I had the front desk call the manager, He refused to speak to me at the front desk and had me sent to my room to receive a call from him. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! and keep your hand on your wallet!!!

Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank aspenkid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
North Carolina
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We had booked a king room with a sleep number bed on the internet and once we checked in, they had down-graded us to a double without the sleep number bed and without saying anything. We went back downstairs and demanded the room we booked. The room was very nice. Very comfortable. We were given vouchers for free breakfasts for both days of our stay. It was very good. More variety than you normally find. The indoor pool was also very nice. Overall we were pleased with our stay. Location was convenient as well.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 September 2009

The air conditioning went out at our apartment, so my wife and I decided to take a weekend trip to Nashville to avoid the discomfort. We would have been better off at home.

The Radisson Nashville Airport was dank and musty. The air in our room was extremely damp, and when we laid on the bed, it felt like the sheets were wet from the air. The room and the hallway also reeked of chlorine from the indoor pool.

This hotel also features "sleep number" beds, which proved to be very uncomfortable. I couldn't find any enjoyable setting, and I woke up with a sore back. In addition, the TV only featured a limited selection of free channels.

I would not recommend this hotel in the future. There are many better options near the airport. I would suggest the Country Inn & Suites across the street. My wife and I have stayed there in the past, and it was excellent.

The Radisson was terrible.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank zpb52
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 September 2009

I am usually loath to slam a business, but this property has a serious problem with its air conditioning system. It's not pulling the moisture out of the air so everything in the common areas had a damp, clammy feel. My room was even worse. Papers brought into the room became damp and limp within a few minutes. A mildewy odor pervaded the hallway and was worse in my room. I'm guessing this is a fairly recent problem since I saw no visible signs of mold growth, but if they don't fix it soon the mold will certainly come. There are plenty of other properties in this area, so keep looking.

My stay was September 18-20, 2009.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Hernando, MS
Reviewed 16 September 2009

The first night, me, my wife and 3 yr old were awaken by a drunk man beating on the door next to us. I looked out our door to see what the noise was only to find him passed out in the hall. However, he didn't remain passed out for long. He woke up several times to beat on the door some more. Finally his wife let him in the room and they proceeded to have a shouting match for the next hour and a half complete with cursing, throwing things and slamming the door.
It took 6 calls to the front desk and over 1 1/2 hours to get the police to come out.
When they did finally show up they talked with the couple, shared a few laughs and left...at which point the couple started in again.
At 1 am the front desk was very understanding and willing to accomodate us with a discount and/or room change....we would discuss it in the morning.
Of course there was a shift change in the morning so the overnight front desk personnel had left a message for the manager who had to call another manager who hadn't gotten back with the front desk....yada yada yada.
Long story short, the "communication" failed to take place between all the managers during our weekend stay.
They made no attempt to remedy the situation even though we were repeat customers and told them we had another trip planned in the near future during which we planned to stay at their hotel.

Maybe the drunk rednecks will stay there again, but we won't.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
Freeport, Illinois
Reviewed 15 September 2009

After reading some of the reviews I was worried about this hotel. The room was great, spacious and clean. I will say the bartender was slow and seemed to be confused easily. The breakfast was so-so, but hey it was free, the coffee was hot and good. close to airport and they picked us up easily and dropped us off at the car rental. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business