“Usual hampton quality but a little pricey”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland
Ranked #12 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
New Hudson
“Usual hampton quality but a little pricey”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

very good breakfast quality as usual at Hamptons. Wifi was slow. Our room had a constant noise which we finally discovered was air from the hall way blowing through the door seals. Shower pressure was below average. Room price was on the premium side.

Room Tip: hallway air was blowing through door causing constant noise
1 Thank Bgnh
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this review, 1 October 2014
Thank you for your candid review and your kind words about our breakfast. I also appreciate your feedback about the wifi, the noise issue you experienced, and the information you provided about your shower. I have shared your comments with our staff. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs in our area.

Bruce Neal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Lewis Center, Ohio
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel for 4 nights through the advanced purchase program. Everything was fine and the hotel staff was always friendly. Unfortunately on day three we recieved a call that my father in law was dying within hours so we had to leave as it was a 7 hour drive to get to him. We explained our situation to front desk manager and knew there was nothing they could do for that night (as it was 3pm when we had to abruptly check out). However they refused to do anything for the next night. We did not ask for a refund but did ask for a one night room comp at that same hotel to use at a later date. They said it was non refundable and could not do anything but give us the phone number to their advanced purchase division. That manager could have given us a voucher for a room to use at a later time (which would have given them more business as we would have paid for additional nights). We considered this poor customer service by this hotel and will be going back down to finish our vacation (but will be staying at the Hyatt Place next door). Disappointed in Hampton here and the $425 I was out for two nights.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank spike9090
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Spike90,

Thank you for your candid review on TripAdvisor. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent loss, and I know this must be a very difficult time for you. I would love to speak with you further about your issue at your convenience. I can be reached at directly (615) 620-2500, extension 601. I hope to hear from you soon.

SIncerely,
Columbus, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Opryland Hampton Inn for 3 nights on a leisure trip. Located conveniently to the Grand Ole Opry. Thoroughly enjoyed to stay. Clean, comfortable. We will stay at this Hampton again when we return to Nashville.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kc J,

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor! It's always such a pleasure to hear from our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you can come and see us again sometime!

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed at the hotel for the second time, rather than at the Gaylord conference venue. I enjoyed the friendly staff. The hotel offers a shuttle service to the Gaylord which I used a couple of times. Most of the time, I walked to the Gaylord - a very pleasant 20 minute stroll. One day I even saw an oriole along the way.

The hotel offers complimentary breakfast with fresh fruit - much appreciated.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
GerardN,

I just want to say thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We need to compliment everyone here at this Hampton Hotel. From the moment we checked in we have been treated with such kindness starting with Andrea and Andy at the front desk, to Sunshine and Lovebug at breakfast. Housekeeping to the shuttle drivers were awesome. We would absolutely recommend this hotel to everyone. And a note to corporate, this location is a winner!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Curmudgeon1
Curmudgeon1,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very glad you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. I hope you can come back and see us again soon!

Vestal, New York
Reviewed 20 August 2014

From the moment we checked in Andrea welcomed us with a smile. Great location, excellent shuttle service, clean rooms and well equipped facilities. Breakfast was the expected Hampton Inn buffet but what makes this one special was the smiles and the service. For us the best perk was the the unbeatable $10 round trip shuttle service into downtown Nashville conveniently dropping you off at Margarittaville!!!!! And again let me say that Andrea is a wealth of knowledge for whatever you want to do. We will definitely be back and we will stay here again.

3 Thank dyift
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dyift,

I'm so glad you had such a great time during your stay with us. Thank you for reviewing us and for your kind words about our hotel and especially about Andrea. I'll make sure she sees your comments!

Huntington, West Virginia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very nice place to stay, very clean, great service. Close to a lot of things to do. The breakfast was great. The lady who was there sang for us and was very nice. Will be back and plan to make this my place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank deb52_11
Deb52_11,

Thank you so much for your comments about us! I appreciate your kind words, especially about Sunshine, our singing breakfast host - she truly is one of a kind and we're very fortunate to have her on our team.