We love to stay in the Hermitage in Nashville, but it was booked. We were pleased with the Hutton as a second choice: only 4 years old, so missing the old Nashville charm of the Hermitage, and a location less in the midst of everything. (Hutton reportedly has a free shuttle, but was never available.)
I have several check boxes for expensive hotels to get five stars:
- Free coffee in the morning. Not only was there a coffee machine in the room, there are Nespresso expresso machines near the elevator on each floor.
- Free in-room internet - Hutton has it. (after paying about $400 per night, it really annoys me to be charged for internet)
- Nice bathrobes - check (+ slippers)
- Comfortable bed - check I like the duvet covered in a washable cover - Check
- Good shampoo - I like that Hutton has big bottles with a dispenser rather than the ecologically unfriendly little throw away bottles)
- Friendly staff - check
- Accessible stairs. (Workout room looked nice if you'd rather that.)
5 stars, but still second to our beloved Hermitage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hutton Hotel redefines Southern luxury with unparalleled service and elegant, contemporary design. Nashville’s only Four-Star property is a member of Leading Hotels of the World, and has been named to Travel + Leisure’s T+L 500, Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best, and the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List. Nestled in the heart of popular midtown, the hotel blends effortless access to attractions, businesses, and nightlife with gracious hospitality and thoughtful service. Guest rooms are appointed for refined comfort and modern convenience with flat-screen TVs, media hubs and rain showerheads. We offer multiple room types, including suites and unique Cardio Kings, equipped with in-room elliptical machines. Hutton Hotel is also nationally recognized for its innovative green initiatives, examples of which you find all the way from your guest room to the parking garage. Service is our first priority, and, from housekeeping to concierge, our staff is pleased to assist with any need. A few additional comforts you’ll find at the Hutton included complimentary manager’s wine reception Monday – Thursday, 5pm—6pm; a Tesla Model S all electric courtesy vehicle available for destinations within a 3-mile radius of the property; a state-of-the art fitness center; and complimentary Nespresso machines on every guest floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hutton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hutton Hotel Nashville