“All Class, No Sass - Girlfriend getaway”
Review of Hutton Hotel

Hutton Hotel
Ranked #18 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“All Class, No Sass - Girlfriend getaway”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Just back from a fabulous weekend in Nashville where I was happy to call the Hutton home base. The hotel common spaces and our room were beautiful and well maintained. And yes, as stated so many times, the shower is AMAZING. Can't say precisely why, but it is. The bed was very comfortable and the turndown service treats were way better than the standard foiled chocolate. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful.

I've stayed in more than my fair share of upscale hotels and I found the Hutton exceptional all around. It's sophisticated without the attitude. I will definitely be recommending the hotel to friends and would be happy to return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Alloverthegrid
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you for the review and glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We do pride ourselves at having a great friendly team at the Hutton and I will certainly share your comments with them. They greatly appreciate hearing from guests who enjoyed their stay.
Hopefully your travels will bring you and your girlfriend back to Music City in the near future.

Warm Regards,

George Trevino
Manager
gtrevino@huttonhotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (333)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I would like to begin by saying how astonished I am, NOT in a good way. I recommended this hotel to my boyfriend’s family coming in town; their stay was everything but a relaxing get away. My boyfriend and I met them at 1808 for dinner the night they arrived, and we valeted his car. The valet wrecked his car coming out of the garage ($3,800 worth of damage). I work in the hospitality industry and understand that mistakes happen. The night this happened no manager came to speak to us and apologize. Throughout the stay these are some of the other issue: The toilet was stopped up before use, the TV continuously froze, the freight elevator was right outside their window and there were workers working Saturday am. The concierge recommended one of the most expensive restaurants for a casual night out. We found out later the concierge receives an incentive for sending guest there. After all of these issues, WE had to bring it to the front of house manager’s attention. I personally spoke to the GM, and when I spoke to him he did not seem to care. He said he would call and speak with my boyfriend and his parents and has yet to do so. Granted they had to fix my boyfriend’s car, but for the amount of trouble we had to go through and the issues with the actual stay I would have expected much more. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone anymore.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Taylor W
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered while our guest. We pride ourselves in having a great hotel with wonderful service and it is very disappointing that we have fallen extremely short of these. Please be assured we are reviewing each of your comments.

I would appreciate an opportunity to further discuss your stay if you would contact myself directly. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

George Trevino
Manager
gtrevino@huttonhotel.com
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I loved the Hutton Hotel for our reception venue the second I saw the beautiful ballroom. As I worked with the staff, I grew to like it even more! I truly felt like I did not have to worry and that they would make sure our night was a beautiful success. The food was delicious and the setup was beautiful. They thought of so many little details to consider, and they worked with us and our budget. They communicated with us constantly and provided many different options. We were so grateful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelGirl24680
SPANashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
I am glad that our banquet team and Megan was able to take great care of you. We are very fortunate to have her as part of our team! I will pass your comments along to our chef and kitchen staff also. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Congratulations!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Valet and shuttle service was wonderful. Everyone made you feel welcome and we're eager to make our stay comfortable and our tour of Nashville memorable. The nightly "turndown" service was especially nice.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Peggy H
I am glad to hear you were “pampered in style” while staying with us. I will share your positive comments with our staff.

Hopefully your travels will bring you back to Music City in the near future.

Massillon, Ohio
Reviewed 20 March 2014

AWESOME AWESOME. The trip was fantastic and the Hutton hotel excited our expectation. The staff were wonderful and accommodate all our wishes with a smile. The room was great, shower unbelievable and couldn't ask for anything more. The shuttle service was very much appreciated and extremely professional !!!!

Joyce
Massillon, Ohio

Room Tip: We had a one bedroom suite excellent
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank 683joyce
SPANashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Joyce- I am delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Hutton. I will share you kind comments with our staff. They always rewarding for them to know their actions do not go unnoticed. The rainfall showerheads are certainly one of the most popular features to the rooms!

Hopefully your travels will bring you back to Music City in the near future.

New Wilmington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My favorite place to stay in Nashville: conveniently located, modern and clean, friendly staff. I recommend the Hutton and 1808 Grille to anyone visiting Nashville. There isn't a nicer place anywhere!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank fivefillies
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hutton with us and your kind review. We do pride ourselves at having a great friendly team at the Hutton and are very proud of them and the 1808 Grille.

We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Music City!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This was an amazing hotel and experience. We had a king suite with 3 in our party. The accommodations were beautiful but the best part was the staff. Everyone was polite, competent, available and generally awesome. The concierge was very helpful and the access to the shuttle and their excellent staff really assured a successful trip.

Room Tip: higher floor is best as they are constructing buildings on either side of this hotel. Not a noise i...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Penny597
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. I’m glad you were happy with our friendly staff. The shuttle is a great amenity of the hotel and we certainly want our guests to utilize it. Our concierges are extremely helpful with giving suggestions of restaurants in the area and suggestions on all of the special events going on in town. We are very proud of our concierge staff and I will share your comments with them.

We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Nashville!