“Very clean and friendly hotel.”

Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road
Ranked #69 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Very clean and friendly hotel.”
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

The staff made us feel warm and welcome. Always had smiles on their faces. Room very clean!!! No issues. Used to stay here when it was a Baymont. Much improved since change to Holiday Inn Express!!! Usual HIE breakfast. Surrounded by grocery and restaurants. Nice places close by to eat! Will definately return!!!

• Stayed May 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Linden, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 April 2012 via mobile

When I got in my room, it was hot and stuffy. The unit under the window FINALLY cooled the room, but I had my doubts for awhile. The fan in the bathroom was loud, so I couldn't leave the light on at night as I usually do when staying in a hotel because it came on with the light. Then, the pillows were so uncomfortable that I just knew that I would awake with a crick in my neck. Fortunately, I did not. Despite these problems, the room was clean, the staff friendly, I enjoyed the breakfast, and I had a nice stay.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank THeath11
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
Dear THeath11,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. I am glad to see that you left some feed back on what you liked as well as what feel below your expectations. I'm deeply sorry for any inconveniences you have experienced. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve.If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, Please do not hesitate to let us know.

Katie J
IHGCare
Washington
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Fairly good location, front desk stafff very nice. Rooms were clean. Had trouble with the AC in the rooms. Breackfast pretty normal for a Holiday Inn Express

Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Hilton Head Island
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I had stayed at this hotel before when it was the Baymont Inn. Some of the more recent reviews when it was undergoing renovation almost kept me from going back but I found it to be clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. The decor is bright and cheerful and the complimentary breakfast includes most anything you could want.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jdth_7
Bon Aqua, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Only stayed one night but it was very pleasant. I would definitely stay ahain

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank beagooch
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel twice in a two week period - staying the second time because of my positive experience the first time.

Seems to be a very new property - still has a faint scent of paint. Great fun, modern decor with great colors everwhere - including in the guest rooms. Very nice beds and desks.

Minor issues were: rooms seemed quite small (smaller than normal), shower curtains that didn't quite keep the water in the tub during showers, and lack of wash cloths on the first stay (they quickly rectified, but I stood next to a women on my subsequent visit who was asking for towels and washcloths as there were none in her room).

Very nice and courteous staff.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank stageguytx
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Another Holiday Inn Express had told us that this hotel was new. The carpet and furniture in the lobby was new but that was it! Roaches in the bathroom - A/C not adequate - turned off in middle of night - shower would not drain so you are standing in a foot of water while showering. Would like to contest my bill because I got half of what I paid for. Will never be back.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank jillogood
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge
Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
Super 8 Nashville West
Super 8 Nashville West
#91 of 155 in Nashville
SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road? Share your experiences!