Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road
Ranked #63 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Lexington, KY
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I booked this hotel because I needed to be close to Vanderbilt Hospital. It seemed to be older and my bathroom could have been a little cleaner. It is about 15 minutes or so from the hospital depending on trafic and time of day. Free continental breakfast, close to other restaurants that you can walk to for dinner and or lunch. Price wasn't too bad considering it is close to downtown Nashville. I'd stay again. Friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank hatch1Lexington_KY
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Hatch1,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able accomodate you through value, and we ensure you that we have a cleaning staff dedicated to your satisfaction. In addition, we guarantee the best cleanlinless when you return. Thank you for staying wih us, we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I booked this hotel to be close to downtown Nashville without the scary ticket price. It was your typical Holiday Inn Express. The area was alright. I felt safe, but not somewhere I'd want to live. Only 6 miles from downtown. Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast. Nothing really stood out, which can be a good thing. Front desk were very friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear KG,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that our staff was able to deliver great service and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you visit us again in the future. Have a great day
Clinton, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Was in town to see Bruce Springsteen. This Holiday Inn was a pleasant change. Instead of some generic painting on the interior wall somebody actually had some creativity and a sense of color. Really brightened the whole place up. The staff was friendly and the room was what you would expect from Holiday Inn. Got a late checkout without a problem.

There is a White Castle nearby is that is your thing.

If you go out and get on Charlotte Avenue and go east you will be smack in downtown in about 10 minutes -Much easier and quicker because you don't have to mess with I-40.. There is a Jack's BBque on about 15th and Charlotte. Don't have to mess with the one downtown. Also at about 19th or so you can turn right and go out to the West End. Lots of restaurants there.

All in all a very pleasant experience. Right behind the motel is a Kroger where you can pick up anything you might need. Reviewer was right. Don't bother with the Shoney's--not good. I would definitely stay here again. It probably wasn't the best part of town, but it was a long ways from being the worst.

All in al

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear JamesV, On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that our look was appealing to you and that we were able to accomodate you, and that you found the attractions surrounding us accomodating as well. Have a great day, and thank you for staying with us.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

My family stayed during the NCAA Women's Final Four and had a very good week. The hotel was clean, both inside and out. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we were just 10 minutes or so from downtown. The room was a little small and the bathroom was somewhat dated, but everything was in good condition.
The hotel in general was quiet and family friendly.
Breakfast was good and attended to by staff during service.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Reghan,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that our staff was able to deliver great service and was able to accomodate you. As a valued guest, we take all commnets into consideration and will use them in better ways to serve our future guests. Please come back to see us again, have a great day.
Brutus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights while attending Tin Pan South. We wanted to stay downtown but the rates were outrageous so we stayed here with a still pretty steep price but hey, there was a big event in town. All was fine in the room except 1st, the room was a little smaller than a typical 2 bed Holiday Inn Express room. Not awful, just smaller. And 2nd, there was a terrible periodic vibration against one of the bed's headboard. My husband figured out it was a single unit heater in the hallway by the exit door which butted up to our room. Beware if booking room 142 that it is by an exit door and this noise may be an issue for you.

The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, breakfast, service and WIFI were all good. I have spent a lot of time in Nashville and although this is not the ritzy neighborhood of Downtown or Vandy, it is really not too bad and close to dining options and a pretty quick drive down Charlotte to Downtown. Locking your car and not having valuables exposed is always a good idea anywhere, including here. The pool is outdoors and not open at our visit. Overall I would stay here again if the price was right and I wanted to be relatively close to downtown.

Room Tip: Skip room 142 in the colder months due to hall heater that causes bed headboard to vibrate.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Kcalmole,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West,we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to accomdate you despite the issue you had with the heating unit. Also, we thank you for informing us about the unit and because your opinion matters greatly to us, we ensure you that we will resolve this issue for future guests. Thank you again for choosing us, we look foward to seeing you again soon.
Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a pretty standard stay for a Holiday Inn Express. Regular buffet style breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, cinnamon rolls, breads, sausage gravy (which I was told wasn't very good), juices, and a pancake maker. The room layout was a little strange as you walk through the bathroom to get to your room. Also, if the 'upgrade' you to a suite, don't expect much. You get a couch and a bigger closet. The standard room has a microwave, coffee maker, and fridge. Bed was comfortable enough and room was clean enough for my needs. Even though it's close to the 40/155, I didn't hear any noise from it in my room facing them. There is a Mexican place across the street called Cinco do Mayo that has a bar, and if you like food that kills you, please try the two tacos for .99 at the Jack in the Box right off the parking lot. They are my secret crush, along with McRib's. There is also a Fat Mo's next door, which has pretty decent burgers. If you have a choice of hotels, you might consider the Holiday Inn on Elm Hill Pike that I stayed at a few weeks ago (cheaper, bar/restaurant on site, indoor pool, and an omelette station for breakfast). I only stayed at this hotel because mgmt picked it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Eric W,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to accomodate you, and that you found the attractions surrounding us accomodating as well. Have a great day, and thank you for staying with us.
Elizabethtown
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Got there 7:30 pm no reservation and told only room available was executive suite best room at $199 a night. With aarp discount $179. I took it. Room was not cleaned sheets not changed. They had bodily fluids on them. I called for them to be changed and the girl brought 1 sheet and asked me if I was ok with JUST the bottom sheet being changed. She sat on the bed playing with her phone waiting for the other employee to bring a second sheet.. no pillow cases just a sheet no blanket. I was too tired to wait another 15 minutes so she leaves. In morning we go to take a shower and the mat had a large foot print on it. I went down to front desk and the man who was the house keeping manager said oh so sorry I can offer you 30% off your bill. Wow I was shocked and after a few more words gave 50% off. I left paying $101 for the worst room I've ever had with holiday Inn express. Would they be ok with this? I had 2 more hotels to stay in on our trip and did not use their respective company again

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Michelle L
Dear Mishelle L,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your candid review of our property. Again, we do apologize about the experience you had with our hotel and ensure you that this will not be a reoccurence. Although, you mentioned that you will not return, we ask that you give us another oppurtunity to show you why we are a great hotel that guests love. We hope to see you again, have a great day.