“Convenient to medical district & lower priced compared to hotels closer to medical district.”

Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road
Ranked #72 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel prior to my mom's surgery at the Women's hospital. Hotel is close to interstate and while the direct location of the hotel isn't the most scenic, drive a few miles down and you are in the more upscale medical district. Hotel was clean, rooms were clean, staff were nice. Beds were comfortable but a little loud like they had plastic on them (which I guess is good). Kids loved the free breakfast and enjoyed the outdoor pool. We had a suite room which had two baths. One of the rooms of the suite had two queen beds and the other room was a sitting area with a pull out couch bed. It fit four of us very comfortably. When searching for hotels prior to my mom's surgery, this hotel was a good bit cheaper than ones closer to the medical district. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the women's hospital from the hotel. Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Lauralam,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that you took advantage of the different rates that we have to offer. We hope that you find time to visit us on your next lesiure time. Thank you for making us a great hotel that guests love. Have a great day

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was average but I must say the breakfast was the best we had experienced so far from our 10day roadtrip. The gym was great with a remote for the tv on each equipment. The hotel was clean and rooms were nice.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank anidreed
Dear Anidreed,
Thank you for your candid review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet your breakfast and cleanliness needs, and apologize that your pricing needs were not met. We ask that you take advantage of any discounts that may apply to you on your next trip to us. Have a great day.
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We took a last minute, 1 day trip to Nashville. When reviewing the hotels, we decided to stay here, as it looked convenient and had decent reviews, and only $110 per night. Upon arriving, I was a bit skeptical, as there was a security guard walking the parking lot. I wondered if we were in a bad part of town but we encountered no problems and the next morning didn't reveal that it was a bad spot. We checked in late and without issue. Our room was very clean and for once, there were enough towels and washrags to accommodate a family of 4. The beds were comfortable and we all slept well. The breakfast looked decent, although, only our 9 year old ate. We went to the Country Music Hall of Fame and the hotel was only 15 minutes away. I recommend this place vs the one HI Express that is downtown and $210 a night. Traffic was very minimum when we headed downtown at 11 AM.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Fishinfish,
Thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We llok forward to seeing you again soon.
Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The room seemed clean and was comfortable. However, the hotel seems a little dated and the common areas not well maintained. The part that really killed this hotel is the staff, not so much the front desk but the other support staff. Specifically the ones maintaining the breakfast area. In short, rude. I will not return since there are nicer options for about the same price.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank FLJ_11
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear FLJ_11,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your candid review of our property. We are glad that we were able to accomodate you in the cleanliness area and apologize if our staff did meet your expectations. We hope that when you return to the Nashville area that you give our staff another chance to show you why we are a great hotel that guests love. Have a great day
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had three different stays at this hotel over a two week time frame. All three rooms were top shelf. On two of the trips - they had suite available and upgraded me based on my priority club status. The staff were very helpful and friendly on all three stays. The rooms were all very clean and neat. I would use this hotel again for personal or business trips in the Nashville area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
manager5612, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear John T,
On behalf of the Holiday inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We pride on catering to the needs of our elite members, and ensuring that we make each stay a great stay. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for being a loyal member.We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms with comfy beds, fridge, microwave, and nice shower heads. Good breakfast with a lot of variety. Friendly staff. Fifteen minute drive to Vanderbilt. No complaints from my family of four! We had a great stay!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Brittany R,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property.We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and that you will return to us. Thank you for making us a great hotel that guests love.
Providence, Texas, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We were there for only 12 hrs. Just needed a place to sleep while heading from TX to NC. Clean...and I'm uber picky!! Soft and firm pillows to choose from. Soft linens and comfy bed. Would stay again. Breakfast looked decent but not a lot of choices but it's free people :) we headed to the pancake pantry because I like to experience food ;)

• Stayed June 2014
manager5612, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Melody B,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express/Nashville-West, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.Have a great day.