“Very nice hotel”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a week. In my opinion, this is a great hotel value. The hotel exterior and interior clean and well maintained. Our room was large and clean with a comfortable bed. The hotel is close to the airport but not close to the interstate highway; therefore, no problem with traffic nose. The hot breakfast is one of the best for this hotel price range, with good food variety and quality. We will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we visit Nashville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tishcitric
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dearest Tish:

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Airport for your week long stay in Nashville!

Your compliments and review are truly appreciated by me and our staff!

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and will return. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I recently spent the weekend a this Hotel. A group of us got together for our scheduled 3 year reunion. My room was nicely laid out and had everything I need for a very pleasurable visit. I do want to say that Gwen Lenning the general manager and her entire staff really made me feel at home while I was there. If I were to visit Nashville again I would definitely choose this hotel. I would also recommend this venue to anybody who asked. Although I didn't use the pool or the exercise facility if I would have had time I would have.
Mark Groth
Yuma, Arizona

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mark G

Dear Mark:

It was such a wonderful experience having you and your group stay with us!

We appreciate hearing how much you enjoyed your stay and to know you will recommend us to others.

Hope to see you and your fellow Marines & wives again in 3 years.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Hotel on a business trip, stayed 2 nights. Had a room at the end of the hallway which was very spacious, comfortable, and clean. We arrived during the evening time and was unsure if we were needing to stay the second night upon check-in and told the front desk clerks that we would know by the next morning. No problem, until the next morning when our rate DRASTICALLY increased,.. "because of sporting events" being held nearby. We were not told of the increase the evening before and we were not there for any of the sporting events taking place. It would have been nice if we knew of this increased rate the night before or given the option of booking at our previous rate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ANGELA C
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I particularly loved the location of this hotel. I was able to drive downtown and not have to get out on the interstate. The hotel is clean, they have a nice continental breakfast and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna B

Brian:

Thank you for your recent stay and review.

We look forward to having stay at Comfort Suites Airport again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Gen. Mgr. Gwen Lenning went out of her way to ensure our stay was first class.
The rooms and facilities were clean, the beds were comfortable and the pillow options were a nice touch.
We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

General Manager Gwen Lenning opened up her hotel to 30 plus former Marines who enjoyed a three day gathering at Comfort Suites. Gwen welcomed all of us with bumper stickers, shirts, and a remodeled, clean, and comfortable hotel. The location was perfect for enjoying downtown Nashville, taking in a Triple AAA baseball game and enjoying gold and nearby Hermitage G.C.

The Beds were comfortable, rooms remodeled, and breakfast buffet plentiful and hot.
Air Conditioner blow COLD air which was perfect for the mid 80's and humid weather in Nashville.

Room Tip: First floor rooms keep you close to fitness center and pool.