“Very Impressive”

Ranked #76 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Alcoa, Tennessee
“Very Impressive”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My family stayed there for my daughter's State cheerleading Champioship & from reading the reviews we were apprehensive but when we got there we were so relieved. We stayed for 3dys
and can't wait to go back. Everything was excellent from staff,servcice,breakfast & spaciousness
of the rooms. We had 2 rooms. The only drawback is the elevator, there's only one, but it's
manageable. The rooms were clean & comfortable, it was very well worth what we paid.
I do recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Janette G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Hebrew first
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 August 2012

After shopping for the best price hotel on every possible website I chose the Alexis Inn. It wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive but I thought had the best value. I stayed over an Augst weekend and wasn't disappointed at all. I had perfect water pressure not like some others had described. I had no trouble finding a seat during breakfast as others described. My room was clean, comfortable and exactly what I expected. It wasn't the Ritz Carlton but neither was the rate. I needed to be in downtown Nashvile often during my trip and the hotel was a short distance away. Pay attention to traffic reports as the Interstates near the hotel tend to get backed up. Plan accordingly and you won't be disappointment. My only negative is that the hallway carpets REALLY need to be shampooed!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 7 August 2012

No problem with my reservation. Excellent location. Close to airport,downtown,restaurants and Vanderbilt University. Room was clean and ready upon check-in. Bed was comfortable. A/C was great also. Free parking and good breakfast. I stayed from July 27-31. I would stay again and recommend it to a friend.

RCC from Puerto Rico.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Not a big chain, so was very nice not to be hit with all the marketing that comes with the famous chains. Neat and clean little hotel. Everything was just as expected. Parking was plentiful and FREE, breakfast was WONDERFUL, bed was nice and firm, furnishings in the room were nice and functional. Halls were quiet and inside entry made you feel safe. We travel to Nashville a few times per year to attend events, and this will become our "go to" hotel. Holly at the front desk was just wonderful!

Toccoa
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The rooms were very clean and up to date on accomadations. We stayed in a king bedroom hint: (ask for a room with a small kitchenette ) they cost the same. They staff was very nice and efficient with asking for more blankets.
Definitely would recommend staying here for the value.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Tim C
So IL
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed two nights at the Alexis Inn & Suites. The hotel is in a great location, it is just a few minutes from downtown or Opryland. The room was clean, bed was very nice, the AC worked very well, and unlike most hotels, we couldn't hear everything our neighbor was doing in the next room. We found out that the walk in rate is cheaper than the rate we got by booking online - so if you have some flexibility, try just walking in. The hotel staff was super friendly and helpful. We will stay there again!

3 Thank burge98
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This hotel was clean and very spacious my husband and I stayed here when we attended the soulfestival at the riverfront. This hotel was close to alot of attractions in Nashville the continental breakfast was good a nice lady kept that area clean and organized I would definatly recommend this hotel to friends and family

2 Thank kimberly l