“Great Price, Great Breakfast!”

Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
Ranked #71 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Price, Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

My husband and I had never heard of this hotel before, but it had good reviews and was only $67 a night. We stayed there for 2 nights during a Labor Day weekend. The bedding was very outdated, but the bed was very comfortable and a huge king size as well. The room was very clean and neat and it stayed that way throughout our stay. The hotel staff was friendly and polite. Another reason we chose this hotel was because it had a continental breakfast. The breakfast was great!! They had sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal, muffins/bagels/breads, etc. Usually hotels have frozen breakfast sandwiches, but they had actual hot, ready-to-eat food. Coffee was good and they had several types of juice as well. The hotel was located within 10 minutes of downtown Nashville, which was very convenient.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank K A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Hebrew first
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

Great place to stay. Rooms clean. Staff very friendly & helpful. Stayed 2 nights. Wireless internet worked well & the free breakfast included sausage & eggs in addition to the normal continental items. Only 15 minutes from the Grand Ole Opry. This is close the the Nashville airport, but you don't hear any noise. This is close to a busy intersection & getting in & out of the parking lot at rush hour can be tricky. Otherwise, I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank harryatkck
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

Driving ms daisy service is terrible. Waiting so far 1 hour 15 minutes without pickup and hotel can not say for sure when they will be here. After 3 calls we are told they drove by because no one was waiting. Have been here the entire time. It's sad when other shuttle services stop to check on us because they have seen us waiting. Even though the hotel was wonderful, we will not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012
Alcoa, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

My family stayed there for my daughter's State cheerleading Champioship & from reading the reviews we were apprehensive but when we got there we were so relieved. We stayed for 3dys
and can't wait to go back. Everything was excellent from staff,servcice,breakfast & spaciousness
of the rooms. We had 2 rooms. The only drawback is the elevator, there's only one, but it's
manageable. The rooms were clean & comfortable, it was very well worth what we paid.
I do recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Janette G
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

After shopping for the best price hotel on every possible website I chose the Alexis Inn. It wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive but I thought had the best value. I stayed over an Augst weekend and wasn't disappointed at all. I had perfect water pressure not like some others had described. I had no trouble finding a seat during breakfast as others described. My room was clean, comfortable and exactly what I expected. It wasn't the Ritz Carlton but neither was the rate. I needed to be in downtown Nashvile often during my trip and the hotel was a short distance away. Pay attention to traffic reports as the Interstates near the hotel tend to get backed up. Plan accordingly and you won't be disappointment. My only negative is that the hallway carpets REALLY need to be shampooed!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

No problem with my reservation. Excellent location. Close to airport,downtown,restaurants and Vanderbilt University. Room was clean and ready upon check-in. Bed was comfortable. A/C was great also. Free parking and good breakfast. I stayed from July 27-31. I would stay again and recommend it to a friend.

RCC from Puerto Rico.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

Not a big chain, so was very nice not to be hit with all the marketing that comes with the famous chains. Neat and clean little hotel. Everything was just as expected. Parking was plentiful and FREE, breakfast was WONDERFUL, bed was nice and firm, furnishings in the room were nice and functional. Halls were quiet and inside entry made you feel safe. We travel to Nashville a few times per year to attend events, and this will become our "go to" hotel. Holly at the front desk was just wonderful!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple