Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
Hampton.com
US$317
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssausage gravyroom was cleanwaffle housefree breakfastice machinehot breakfastwould stay here againbooked this hotelfront desk staffnashville airportmini fridgegreat place to stayshuttle serviceminute drivethe breakfast areaopry millsclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I booked this hotel online with Expedia for a king bed no smoking for $75. There was only $159 suites left when I got to the hotel so they upgraded me without any extra cost. The suite was very nice and clean. The complimentary breakfast has quite a few options besides just muffins. My only complaints are the wireless internet does not work in the room. You have to go to the lobby with your laptop to get a connection. Also the bathroom door opens inward toward the toilet so there's no room when taking a shower unless you close the door and then get no ventilation.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I was visiting my daughter this past weekend and my hotel was originally based on price and location (close to airport). My 3 night stay was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. Their breakfast was warm, large variety and filling. They even provided a breakfast to go, when I had to catch my 6:00 am flight. The rooms were large with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was small, very clean and updated. The carpet had been swept, but left the bottom of my feet black, should be replace or thoroughly cleaned. The sofa and chairs are uncomfortable and out of date, consider replaced. Summary: I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 73DavidZ
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Yes, I read the reviews. We actually found most of the issues in the reviews accurate. The location was good, the room was large enough, the breakfast (what remained after the large group of travelling seniors ate) was quite good, and offered hot foods, as well as cereal. Not a huge selection, but OK. The only ice machine is in the lobby. The internet in the room did not work. While the room seemed clean enough, the older furniture, and the shabby carpet did not enhance the look. Be aware - they have a new self-help type of computer/tv in the lobby, and you can press any button for more information on any subject listed. If however, you press any one of them and it requires a coupon/information to be printed, you will be charged $.50 for each copy. No signage. We felt that the price and quality of the hotel did not compare well.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mumsy7711
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Rooms were big but a bit dirty and there was no room service at all. They lost my online registration but I get a room a the end. Location is good, close to Nashville airport. Bathroom was small but ok, ac worked, tv was working. Breakfast might be good but I didn't see it as it was already eaten by approx 50 seniors running around. Ok, it's complimentary but anyway - my breakfast was a banana - better than nothing

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Kaltschmitt
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Having stayed at the Alexis previously in 2008, we thought this would make a good location for a second trip to Nashville. We were given a room on the third floor that had a small kitchen area and was quite a spacious. However the air conditioning unit had leaked and the carpet was soaked through for a couple of feet in front of it. We were immediately were given a new room on the ground floor by the charming young lady on reception. However this room was much smaller ~ that I could didn't mind too much, but it was so stuffed with furniture that it was almost impossible to move around freely. After putting some things under the desk we were then able to get around. Having said this the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable and the breakfast very satisfactory. The free internet computers in the small office which were available to the guests, is an added bonus for those of us without our laptops. Generally quite a good choice for 2 older people on a tour from England.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple