Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
US$301
BestWestern.com
US$255
HIExpress.com
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$243
Sheraton.com
US$454
US$437
  • Restaurant
All reviewssausage gravyroom was cleanwaffle housefree breakfastice machinehot breakfastwould stay here againbooked this hotelfront desk staffnashville airportmini fridgegreat place to stayshuttle serviceminute drivethe breakfast areaopry millsclose to downtown
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

We only stayed here one night but the hotel was very nice. Hotel was clean. Staff was nice. Continental breakfast had plenty if choices. Would definitely stay here again. They even opened a meeting room for us to eat in because all of the breakfast tables were full.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Micbryls15
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We got a last minute room for the weekend of CMA music festival. Most other hotels were all booked or the prices were very high. This hotel had nice comfy beds, easy check in and out, good breakfast choices, and easy access to highways.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This place is a great bang for you buck and has very good breakfast every morning. If you are looking to save some money cant beat this place. VEry clean hotel and great and friendly staff ,I highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chris c
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We stayed here three nights on our vacation to Nashville. Here's the breakdown: (1) It's relatively inexpensive (2) It was very convenient both to downtown and the Opryland area. I think the longest drive we had the whole trip was 15 minutes to Radnor Lake. Under 10 to downtown. We didn't regret not staying downtown for a second. (3) The hotel itself is just fine. It was clean, quiet, the staff was friendly enough. The room had free internet. Breakfast was bread/cereal heavy but did have "eggs," sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, a waffle machine. No fruit at all. It wasn't any different from staying at a Holiday Inn or something for $20 more a night.

A warning for the workout-minded. The "fitness center" is a small room with a broken treadmill, a step machine, and a manually functioning elliptical (no working display). So...yeah.

All in all, this is exactly where we'd stay if we visited again. So, it's a 3 circle property with a 4th circle added by me because it was convenient and inexpensive. Having read some of the negative reviews, I suppose it's all perspective. It's not the Ritz, but it was just what we required.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Did a park, sleep, & fly at the alexis 5/17/13, but never again. I have stayed there before w/ no problems but this time was the final time. I reserved a room online several months before. Got a confirmation #, but unlike any other hotel stay I did not get an email back confirming the reservation. So I called the hotel, took them awhile but yes they said I had a reservation. So I went online & sent alexis an email requesting they send me an email confirmation, I never heard back. No big deal I had a verbal & a confirmation #. On the 17th we arrived, hotel nice enough, as I remembered, filled out paper for shuttle pick up at 4am next morning. Went to the room my key card works my husbands does not. Put the luggage in the room my husband goes back downstairs takes both keys to get them fixed & park the car around back as requested for shuttle pick up in the morning. Tries to come in the back entrance neither key works now has to go around the building to come in. It's late just comes up to the room & knocks. Next morning are waiting for shuttle pickup 4am comes no shuttle, we ask the desk clerk. Shuttle driver though we wanted 5am? He gets there about 4:30 we also have to go by other hotels to pick up more people. We get to the airport still in good time. After our trip we get our bags & call to be picked up to go back to the hotel. 20 minutes later we are still waiting, so we call & we find out it is going to be at least 20 more minutes. All other people that were waiting for shuttles have been picked up so we catch a cab. The point being we paid for this shuttle in the cost of the room but was terrible service, never again.

Room Tip: try the holiday inn down the road:)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple