“Great value!”

Ranked #69 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great value!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We live 1 1/2 hours away and needed to be at the airport at 4:45 am, so we chose to use the Park and Fly package. We were going on a mission trip and there were 3 other families traveling, so we all stayed at the Alexis. The shuttle transported 4 families (in two trips) to the airport with a LOT of luggage and returned quickly and efficiently at the end of the trip to get us back to our vehicles at the hotel. The price was great and the service quite efficient. We were also pleasantly surprised at the size of our room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Hebrew first
Mississippi
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Spent two night here during the NAMM Show. It is six miles from the Civic Center.
Clean, nice rooms, no odors, everything was in good repair. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Geneva at the desk took great care of us, and remembered us from making our reservation. The breakfast is average/non-remarkable, but it's a lot better than not having breakfast available. It could be improved by using somewhat less industrial-seeming food selections.

Overall, we were very pleased with the hotel, and have zero complaints. They honored our AARP card, the bill was correct, they held our rooms for late arrival, and we slept very, very well.

Room Tip: We were at the end of the hall, so our room was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SiouxChief
Mount Arlington, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel. The price was good for this hotel, and the free breakfast was average but hey its free what do you really expect.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who will be visiting Nashville Tn. The gym however is not that great needs more equipment and if you are looking for a place that has a gym because you really will be using it then don't stay here. Also there is no pool. Front desk employees were very helpful and nice. Room was clean, some furniture like the desk chair and arm chair needed to be replaced. But, all in all the room was not bad and the beds were comfortable. We had a very nice stay here. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ice machine is on first floor, and if you want a view ask for a front room.
Troy, Missouri
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had booked two rooms through Expedia for two queen size beds in each room one for my daughter and her family and one for me and my other daughter and my grandson for two nights when my daughter got too the hotel an hour before us she called and told me that her room was cancelled by Expedia but payed for and she could give her a room with a king size bed and a couch that pulled out to make a full size and I still had my room with two qqueen beds after traveling all day my daughter said OK when I arrived I asked how this could happen since I never received a cancellation from Expedia and was told I'd have two asked expedia . The lobby looked nice and clean it upstairs the hall carpets were dirty and stained. I wore socks in room and they were dirty black from walking on carpet in room doesn't look like they cleaned very good in my daughters room the air condition went of about 2 am will not go back trying to get ahold of Expedia to find out if they did can cell still haven't received a cancellation notice?

Room Tip: Have no idea both rooms the carpets were dirty
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay!! I'm very picky when it comes to a hotels, so trust me when I say this one is worth it!! Very spacious with a sitting area (t.v. included) and nice big sleeping quarters with another television. Very clean, affordable and I'll recommend to anyone.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Mz. Nikki B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Not wanting to pay the outrageous prices to stay in downtown Nashville we booked on the phone directly with this hotel after seeing its discounted rates online (the site wouldn't let us book). We were only several miles away from downtown but we saved an arm and leg! The hotel (including room) was very clean, the bed was comfy, free and hassle-free Wi-Fi, the flatscreen TV worked, there was a minifridge in the room and I believe I saw that they would arrange free pickup/dropoff service to/from the airport (but we didn't use this). Each morning they had a well-stocked and good variety of food for breakfast. The rooms were cleaned and stocked punctually, parking was free and it's centrally located between downtown and other attractions such as the Grand Ol' Opry. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again in the future!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Julder
Tellico Plains, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel was clean and had some remodeling done recently. I was weary of the hotel because it was not a "Chain Name" but it exceeded my expectations. It is half the price of hotels nearby and is probably just as clean as the more expensive ones. The hotel offers a full breakfast but I did not eat on site. Across the street is a Waffle House.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business