“Great Rate, Clean Room, Friendly Staff”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Suburban Extended Stay Nashville-Harding Place
Ranked #95 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here for a few weeks until my house was ready. The room was small but clean. It came complete with a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, and stove. I was greeted by the manager when I inquired about the room and he was very informative. I believe his name was Dan. Very professional and knowledgeable about his property. During our conversation, he informed me that many of his tenants were actually long term residents and that spoke volumes about what type of place and staff that they have there at Stay Lodge. No big screens, no free breakfast but the WIFI was complimentary and the room was clean.... That's all I needed. I would recommend this place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank TNboi

Reviewed 10 October 2010

We stayed for 3 days whilst breaking a road trip. The room was ok but the facilities were very limited. That said it was alright for the money but if we were in the area again we'd stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Memphisrover
Reviewed 2 April 2009

I noticed that this place used to get a bad rep. Well, I decided, since it was extremely close to the airport and I needed to be in town for a week, to give it a shot. I looked at a room before I rented and the room was really clean and had a kitchenette with a stove top!! The property was clean and it was very close to everything I needed! I would recommend this place and I will definately stay there again when I come back to town!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank PasserbyUsa
Reviewed 23 October 2007

Dirty sticky floors, cig burns on sink,chair in room needed to be dumped. Can't believe they pass any kind of state inspection. No women I know would stay here long!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank rn4premies
Reviewed 2 April 2007

Checked in while passing through Nashville. After noticing the racist comments scratched in elevator door, I also noticed there were numerous prostitutes roaming around and drug deals as well. I was in the room for less than 5 minutes and checked out. Management refused to refund my money, so if this is what you are looking for its top notch.

• Stayed: April 2005, travelled as a couple
17  Thank BiggyDoggy
Reviewed 2 December 2006

We booked this thru Choice Hotels. Was very happy with price, and room was clean. Would consider staying again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank br8ton2w
A TripAdvisor Member
California
Reviewed 29 July 2005

I visited to Nashville for official work with my wife and stayed in Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Harding Place because it was very near to my office. But we cannot stay there more than a week and had to change our hotel. we were given a FULL BED room. They told that they had all QUEEN BED room reserved.( i wonder if there were any) I am writing good and bad sides about this hotel to help you take your decision to stay here.

GOOD SIDE:

Employees are really nice friendly and helpful

BAD SIDES:

Room was really small, not enough place for 2 persons and really stuffy.
Bathroom was not neat and clean.
Carpet was very dirty.
No full refrigerator.
Kitchen Utensils were missing( they told they had not any in their Inventory to replace those)
Water was not passing through sink
Not enough light in Room.

If you can adjust yourself with these situations go ahead. But try to get a corner room so that you get 2 windows.

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Best Western Suites Near Opryland
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Nashville-Harding Place? Share your experiences!