“If you like drugs and prostitutes you love this place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Suburban Extended Stay Nashville-Harding Place
Ranked #99 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Florida
“If you like drugs and prostitutes you love this place”
Reviewed 2 April 2007

Checked in while passing through Nashville. After noticing the racist comments scratched in elevator door, I also noticed there were numerous prostitutes roaming around and drug deals as well. I was in the room for less than 5 minutes and checked out. Management refused to refund my money, so if this is what you are looking for its top notch.

• Liked — close to interstate
  • Disliked — prostitues and drug dealers
  • Stayed April 2005, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
14 Thank BiggyDoggy

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Elbridge, NY
Reviewed 2 December 2006

We booked this thru Choice Hotels. Was very happy with price, and room was clean. Would consider staying again if in the area.

• Liked — very clean, price was right.
  • Disliked — location was a little out of the way for nashville vistors.
  • Tips/Secrets — if you want good accommodations at a reaonable price, this might be what you want.
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank br8ton2w
Reviewed 29 July 2005

I visited to Nashville for official work with my wife and stayed in Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Harding Place because it was very near to my office. But we cannot stay there more than a week and had to change our hotel. we were given a FULL BED room. They told that they had all QUEEN BED room reserved.( i wonder if there were any) I am writing good and bad sides about this hotel to help you take your decision to stay here.

GOOD SIDE:

Employees are really nice friendly and helpful

BAD SIDES:

Room was really small, not enough place for 2 persons and really stuffy.
Bathroom was not neat and clean.
Carpet was very dirty.
No full refrigerator.
Kitchen Utensils were missing( they told they had not any in their Inventory to replace those)
Water was not passing through sink
Not enough light in Room.

If you can adjust yourself with these situations go ahead. But try to get a corner room so that you get 2 windows.

• Stayed July 2005, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 March 2005

Stayed for 6 nights whilst exhibiting at the Nashville Convention Center in Feb 2005. Good value (large room, includes full size fridge/freezer, 2 ring stove, microwave, toaster, sink etc.). We assumed there would be a hair dryer in the room, which is not included, however, reception lent us one for the length of our stay.

We did have a problem with the heating in our room initially (i.e. virtually non existent) which was fixed rapidly by the maintenance guy. Also no hot water one morning - after complaining, there were no further problems.

In compensation for these problems, we were given a voucher for a free night's stay at any of the chain's hotels, rather than any money off.

In summary, we found this to be a clean and modern hotel, in a good location for downtown Nashville (10 min drive). Although we had one or two problems, the staff attended to them promptly. It is within walking distance of a couple of restaurants and ideal for longer stays when you need to watch costs and don't want to eat out every night.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2004

We stayed for a week at the South Nashville ( Antioch & Harding Place) and found it is minimal living at best. The manager had been on the job 5 weeks. The previous one lasted 8. Tubs can only be used as showers because drain plugs have been removed to prevent repeat of disgruntled employee leaving water running in a tub on third floor. I took a list of a dozen missing or broken items and the clerk looked at it and said OK. No offer to fix or replace anything. Ripped carpet. Back broken off kitchen chair. 40 watt bulbs. We never walked barefoot on anything. Try to get a corner room so you have two windows. No smoking rooms are a joke. They are only non-smoking if you don't smoke in them! Take some room spray. Drapes covered with dust and cobwebs and unhooked in about 5 places. The Nashville airport is nearby and jets fly very low over the motel about every five minutes. The staff was very friendly. We bought some dishes and a can opener and 100 watt bulbs at a dollar store and it was OK. Close to expressway, close to several restaurants and shopping malls. Downtown is 10 minutes and Opryland about 20-30.
Don't expect much if you stay here and then you won't be disappointed.
We won't do it again. Try Extended Stay of America.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2003

I was displeased with my stay at the Suburban. The sink in my room did not work properly and I had standing water in my sink for days. I had to report this to the front desk twice before it was finally fixed. My company has this motel set up for their business associates. I would never pay to stay in a place like this. But, I had to stay here for 2 weeks since my corporate office made my arrangements. The maids do not clean the room daily. It was about a week into my stay that my room was finally cleaned. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Somatel Nashville Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast - Antioch
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Antioch

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Nashville-Harding Place? Share your experiences!