“Alright for the price”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Suburban Extended Stay Nashville-Harding Place
Ranked #98 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
UK
“Alright for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

We stayed for 3 days whilst breaking a road trip. The room was ok but the facilities were very limited. That said it was alright for the money but if we were in the area again we'd stay elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Memphisrover

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2009

I noticed that this place used to get a bad rep. Well, I decided, since it was extremely close to the airport and I needed to be in town for a week, to give it a shot. I looked at a room before I rented and the room was really clean and had a kitchenette with a stove top!! The property was clean and it was very close to everything I needed! I would recommend this place and I will definately stay there again when I come back to town!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
4 Thank PasserbyUsa
USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2007

Dirty sticky floors, cig burns on sink,chair in room needed to be dumped. Can't believe they pass any kind of state inspection. No women I know would stay here long!

• Liked — location-just off interstate
  • Disliked — dirty and run down
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank rn4premies
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2007

Checked in while passing through Nashville. After noticing the racist comments scratched in elevator door, I also noticed there were numerous prostitutes roaming around and drug deals as well. I was in the room for less than 5 minutes and checked out. Management refused to refund my money, so if this is what you are looking for its top notch.

• Liked — close to interstate
  • Disliked — prostitues and drug dealers
  • Stayed April 2005, travelled as a couple
14 Thank BiggyDoggy
Elbridge, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2006

We booked this thru Choice Hotels. Was very happy with price, and room was clean. Would consider staying again if in the area.

• Liked — very clean, price was right.
  • Disliked — location was a little out of the way for nashville vistors.
  • Tips/Secrets — if you want good accommodations at a reaonable price, this might be what you want.
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled as a couple
1 Thank br8ton2w
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2005

I visited to Nashville for official work with my wife and stayed in Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Harding Place because it was very near to my office. But we cannot stay there more than a week and had to change our hotel. we were given a FULL BED room. They told that they had all QUEEN BED room reserved.( i wonder if there were any) I am writing good and bad sides about this hotel to help you take your decision to stay here.

GOOD SIDE:

Employees are really nice friendly and helpful

BAD SIDES:

Room was really small, not enough place for 2 persons and really stuffy.
Bathroom was not neat and clean.
Carpet was very dirty.
No full refrigerator.
Kitchen Utensils were missing( they told they had not any in their Inventory to replace those)
Water was not passing through sink
Not enough light in Room.

If you can adjust yourself with these situations go ahead. But try to get a corner room so that you get 2 windows.

• Stayed July 2005, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2005

Stayed for 6 nights whilst exhibiting at the Nashville Convention Center in Feb 2005. Good value (large room, includes full size fridge/freezer, 2 ring stove, microwave, toaster, sink etc.). We assumed there would be a hair dryer in the room, which is not included, however, reception lent us one for the length of our stay.

We did have a problem with the heating in our room initially (i.e. virtually non existent) which was fixed rapidly by the maintenance guy. Also no hot water one morning - after complaining, there were no further problems.

In compensation for these problems, we were given a voucher for a free night's stay at any of the chain's hotels, rather than any money off.

In summary, we found this to be a clean and modern hotel, in a good location for downtown Nashville (10 min drive). Although we had one or two problems, the staff attended to them promptly. It is within walking distance of a couple of restaurants and ideal for longer stays when you need to watch costs and don't want to eat out every night.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Somatel Nashville Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast - Antioch
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Antioch

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Nashville-Harding Place? Share your experiences!