“Gross and Disgusting”

Rodeway Inn Nashville
Ranked #143 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 15 February 2012

STAY AWAY!! I think this motel is a haven for drug dealing, cars in and out every few minutes throughout the night. Room didn't appear to have been cleaned in months. Dirty, stained towels. Cig burned blankets and sheets. Safety lock on door broken. Toilet had to be primed before flushing. Phone was disgustingly dirty, with no labels and didn't work. 1 channel on the TV, TV Controller did not work. Ice machine was broken. Totally the worst experience I've ever had staying in a motel. This place should be closed by the health department!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank partygirl2009

Reviewed 6 December 2011

This was the worst night of my life. We stayed here as it was budget price and we were travelling. The area is not safe. The hotel was full of seedy characters and cars were coming and going every 10 minutes through the night, for their drugs no doubt. Men were shouting at each other directly outside our room about money! It was obvious the residents were friendly with the owner and i did not feel safe at all... please pay a bit extra and stay closer to nashville. I was really looking forward to sitting in a bar listening to live music but wanted tet back to the hotel before dark!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed here for the uga/vandy game. It was smaller than we expected, but it was also quite cheap. It was located behind a liquor store, which I had not noticed. The location was probably the biggest downside. A police officer and a cab driver told us that we (as college students) should not being staying in this area, implying that it was unsafe

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 September 2011

It was smelly-Dirty-Nasty- in a Teriable location- I tore up My Choice Privalleges Membership! Cant Belive it isnt condemed!~David Boles

Room Tip: Stay someplace else
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bigdave1967_05
Reviewed 29 August 2011

This is NOT a place you want to stay in......it is a scary.

Room Tip: there is not a best room here.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank curtis h
Reviewed 20 August 2011

My friend booked this room for us, only place she could find because her graduation was the same weekend as the music awards. The room was disgusting. Carpet was filfthy and we did not walk in the room without shoes on. One of the beds was broken. The coffee maker did not have a carafe. Pool was closed due to the inability to pass inspection. The neighborhood looked pretty bad, we had to drive elsewhere to find someplace to eat. When my friend told me how much she paid for the room I was shocked. I travel on business all the time and I stay in great hotels for the same price this dump was.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank sailjewels
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I booked this room in a hurry. We've stayed in rooms in this price range and they were much nicer. Tried not to look around too much for fear of what I might see. The room was small and we had the tiniest queen sized bed I've ever seen. We were woken up by a loud argument by the couple next door at 3 am. We stayed a little longer, then got up and left. The best experience we had was the pizza we ordered from the flier in our room and on the key card. I can't rember the name of the place, but it was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple