“Not up to "days inn" standard”

Days Inn Nashville- Airport

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Days Inn Nashville Airport East is close to the Airport and the Patel family run motel is very friendly . The Management I found to be very accommodating and eager to help. Helpful with arranging tours and taxis and also in making he stay well worth it. Definitely will return.

Room Tip: Make sure the door card works properly !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The tub had hair in it. Two main lights didn't work.
The smell was very loud. The bed was hard. I guess
For under 50 dollars a day that's what I get.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The pictures were out of date. The place is much more run down than I expected. The pool looked like it was probably condemned or at the least had never been cleaned. Cigarette butts and empty beer bottles lined the walkway in front of our room. The manager refused to allow us to change rooms early in the day when the room I reserved aggravated my allergies. Later that night, my mother awoke to lots of itching. When she turned on the lights, I saw several BED BUGS on my pillow and her bed. My pillow was now stained with blood--my blood. We got out of there immediately!!! I left behind several items of clothing that I had slept in because I found a bed bug on them. The night staff was rude and accused us of bringing the bed bugs to their hotel. AS IF!! I was appalled. It wasn't until a few hours (and several showers) later that the damage was revealed. My mother had bites all over her face and neck....I had over 100 bites on my face, neck, arms and shoulders. It was by far, my worst experience at a hotel. Worst of all, the hotel did not want to give me a refund. After several phone calls through the online booking site we used, I managed a partial refund. The Wyndham corporation refused to intervene or help with lost goods and damages. I will take my business elsewhere next time I travel. And YES, I reported this hotel to the local health department!

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family