“ROACHES, HOOKERS, and ADULT STANIS ON UNCLEAN SHEETS!‎”

Days Inn Nashville- Airport
Ranked #143 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 28 June 2009

Yikes! This place is SCARY. Yuck. I am glad to have had my own sheet and blanket. This place is gross. Not a hotel but a motel in an unsafe neighborhood and the worst service I have ever seen. Contential B-fast - forget about it. No milk, no waffel mix, they yelled at a guy for trying to take a bagel and a bowl of cereal to his room. Pointed out the no carry out sighn to me also. The person that works the front desk (the owner I think) doesn't want you here. So do him a favor and stay away. Many good cheap hotels nearby. Go to one of them instead. Unless you want herpies from a $15 hooker.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 April 2009

I'm writing this review to warn people before they make the mistake of staying here.

Furniture in disrepair. I sat down on one of the chairs and took hold of the arms - they almost came off in my hands (and my fingers got pinched in the process)

Gunky black old mildew looking stains in the bathtub-shower.

I'm not kidding when I say that the blankets of my bed had cigarette burns (I have pictures) and the box spring of the other bed had slashes ripped in it.

Outside the hotel was a mess. Clutter and debris. Outside the first floor rooms were countless cigarette butts (you could tell they'd been accumulating there for quite some time. .

The free continental breakfast was a huge disappointment. We arrived at 8:45am and there was not enough waffle mix to make a single waffle. The presentation was awful, and every single table was dirty. When my sister asked about the tables the two front desk people (who were chatting together) directed her to the cabinet that housed the cleaning supplies. When she didn't understand that they were talking about, they kept repeating the same thing - only louder. They wouldn't even be bothered to walk the few steps to go and show her.

Oh yes, and their internet service is pay as you go (32 cents a minute)! This is the first place ever that charged for internet service! We had to get online to check email, so we sucked it up - but were sorry we did because the connection was so slow it took us about 30 minutes just to check our email and print our boarding passes (they also charge per page to print stuff).

We stayed at many hotels on our vacation in this price range, and they were all - at minimum - acceptable. Some were outstanding. Bummer we ended our stay in such a dive.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2009

I think that Wyndam should pull the franchise on this hotel. We didn't even make it as far as staying in one of the rooms. We booked a room on Wednesday. The hotel put a hold on the 83.00 dollars for the 2 days that we booked. Upon arrival for our check-in we were told that we didn't have a reservation. Despite the fact that they had taken the 83.00 out of our bank account hours before our arrival. We have called several times to get this worked out and keep getting told to call back in 30 min, call back in 2 hours....etc. They kept telling us that they couldn't find any information about our reservation or a charge to our account. We finally found the customer service number for Wyndam Worldwide and lodged a complaint with them. We were advised that this situation would be resolved within 7 days. We will wait and see. The customer service number is [---]. Or you can click on the Wyndam Worldwide link on the bottom of the days inn page. I pitty anyone who has to deal with these crooks.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2009

I don't think that I have stayed in a hotel as disusting run down and dirty as this one, there were Blood stains? on the carpet, the towels were worn with holes in them, the toilet was not even bolted down, we had trouble with the room keys and when asking to get them fixed had attitude from the front of office..... So much for the free Breakfast, we thought it might be safer to eat else where, so IHOP was choosen, at least it was clean there!!!! The cost was astronomical we looking at how the rooms were. This was our last night stay in the United States before heading home to Australia, so we were glad that we only had the one night here.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2009

We checked in and went up a steep hill in the vehicle to get to the room. After unloading the car we tried getting in the room only to find out our key did not work. 3 different people tried it. I walked down to the front desk which was a building away and uphill all the way back. He told me that the room he gave me was not in service so he gave me the room next to it. I walk up the hill and try the key. No go!!! Multiple people try the key and we cannot gain entry into the room. I go back to the desk and he tells me a lady is coming up and she will get me in my room. She comes up and she uses her master key card and she cannot get in. She tells us to come down a few more rooms and she will get us in a room. She opens the door and lets us in and then she proceeds to tell me to be sure and push down on the door handle. I explained I knew how to use a door handle and that she best go. She left and we looked around and saw the worst carpet ever in any hotel room I have ever been in. We loaded up and went down and got a reversal on the credit card and went down the road to the Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2008

Neighborhood is terrible! I was kept up all night long by people screaming out in the parking lot, and several people were threatening to call the police. The staff are all extremely rude, especially the morning manager and the staff who set out the breakfast. They had absolutely no concern if they offended me and offered no apologies for any problemes. I will NEVER stay at a Days Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 20 September 2008

Even though they were almost empty they put us the building on top of the hill (where apparently they have callgirls and drug dealers booking rooms for long periods of time) The room was filthy and the lamps were broken with exposed wires, the a/c leaked water and the floor lamp by it had electrical tape on it laying in the water. The door had a space at the bottom big enough for the largest of rats to crawl into. The walls had what looked like blood splattered all over them. The carpet was disgusting and both rooms had the same loveseat in them and they both were torn and missing material. The bathtub was black on the bottom. The "white" towel were far from white. The owner was less then polite when asked to put us in a different room. The next room even though normally I would have considered less then exceptable was a palace in the bldg down. I have stayed in many hotels and for $60.00 we have actually had very nice Days Inn rooms but this one wasn't worth $30.00 a night! The breakfast consisted of your choice of cereal or a bagel with jelly. (no cream cheese) They do not allow you to bring the breakfast or coffee back to your room which is a first for me...
I would Never stay there again!!!!!! I am sorry to say I didn't take pictures as I should have. The only nice thing about this hotel was the man who picked us up in the shuttle to go to the hotel. He was very polite and helpful. Unfortunately that was the last we saw of him or that behavior.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)