“Amazing. Go try it out!!”

No Baked Cookie Dough
Ranked #762 of 2,198 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went on a tuesday evening to check out the hype, and it did not disappoint! Parking wasn’t bad, there’s a couple spots along the street and a lot next door, pretty easy. the workers were 100% the nicest people I’ve ever met they were awesome, 5 stars just for the customer service!! The cookie dough was delicious, I got the brownie one in a pink cone. Only downside is it’s a bit pricey but you get a lot and it’s so good.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

While eating dinner at Monell’s one of the customers we were sitting with told us about this cookie dough store. I live in Georgia. We do not have anything like this. I had to give it a try! It was very yummy! I recommend a small size cup. I have a big sweet tooth, and even I can’t finish the small. It was fun to experience. The kids and adults enjoyed it!!! Definitely recommend if you are a cookie dough lover like me! Lastly the staff was very friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Girlfriends and I went here and it is soooo cute! The varieties of cookie dough offered was good. The flavors were excellent!! Very quaint.