“Informarive”

and up
Music City Hop on and Hop Off Tour
Ranked #90 of 253 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Center for Nashville tourist information.
Reviewed 23 November 2011

The place to go while visiting, especially for the first time.
Very knowlegable and friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Nashville Convention and Visitor's Bureau

Reviewed 28 October 2011

We purchased the attraction pass that gave you 4 choices of attractions and a 5th attraction..(the Parthenon), for a low price. It saved us a lot of money, and we totally enjoyed all of the attractions we took in, and next time we will do some of the ones we didn't have time for.

3  Thank Kittykatklub
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Sizeable building with basement like mega-rooms. It could easily house many conventions at the same time in different areas. I do not know what will happen to this building when they build the new one out finally, but I attended the Southern Women's Convention here (backrubs, food, entertainment) and it felt like I went on a 2-mile hike as I went through all the booths. I believe this was on Floor 1. Of course, it will depend upon the event as to whether its of benefit to you to attend, but I am sure they would agree that its a nice place in a nice town.

1  Thank SmarmySnodsnick