“Nashville Holiday”

and up
Music City Hop on and Hop Off Tour
Ranked #89 of 252 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Center for Nashville tourist information.
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Nashville Holiday”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I went there seeking information so I could plan my 4 days, whilst they were not rude, they couldn't answer any questions. The couple they did answer were found to be incorrect.

Visited August 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“All Access Pass”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

If you know what you want to see in Nashville take a look at the All Access Pass. We saved money using their pass. It is only available at the visitors center. $50 but we saved another $45 using it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kevin J
ottawa
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Staff very knowledgeable”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Very nice spot downtown to gather/meet others in your party. Part of the Bridgestone Arena, this is where to pick up a Total Access Pass, which gets you into a choice of 4 different attractions around Nashville, all for $50. What a bargain. This place also has seats to put your feet up and rest, a small selection of beverages, and of course, a gift shop. 50 feet away is the entrance to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame, although we did not partake.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank OttawaJoan
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The kind of hospitality you wish you had all the time...”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Today I visited the Nashville Visitors bureau and was immediately given a great deal of attention and I had all my questions answered in a very informative and friendly way. Gary immediately introduced me to the entire staff and referred to himself as "friend" and introduced me as a "friend." It felt like I was walking into the home of the most gracious host in the world. I was so happy to get all the attention and details to potential plans catered to my needs and requests. Bill was also a great guy and took plenty of time circling all my interests and pointing out plenty new ones for me to explore. Their help was great, it brought me to excellent areas where I was able to take some awesome pics. Thank you Gary and Bill! Your help finding stuff out a little skip in my step on my way there!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank OneK9lover
Fredericksburg, Virginia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Total Access Pass”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

The best deal in Nashville is to buy the passes. It gets you admission to 4 various attractions of your choice. Each person must have their own separate access pass. Got into the Parthenon for free with the pass. 50% off a General Jackson cruise which almost paid for this ticket. Also they have a stage set up so you can pose for pictures behind the mike. Close location to everything downtown.

Visited November 2012