1,799 results
All reviewsfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicewithin a mile radiusnashville vanderbiltmusic rowparking garageself parkhotel shuttlerestaurants and barshotel is in a great locationthe entire staffwest enddowntown areahousekeeping staffper dayhgi
Reviewed 5 January 2012

By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices and plan their dream trips. Thank you!
We stayed at this hotel in October for several nights. It was excellent. We found it immaculate, the food was great, not to mention the location. Most of all the customer service was second to none. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
nashbill, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Dear Val M,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review, I am glad you liked our hotel and enjoyed the food,. Your comments have been shared with our entire staff.

Next time you are in Nashville please stop by and see us again,

Reviewed 3 January 2012

We stayed here because my husband was going to have shoulder surgery at a nearby hospital. We chose to stay there because of the free van shuttle service that will take you to and fro a nearby location if you give them a 30 minute pick-up notice. However, I never waited that long for the van and it so convenient to use in a downtown busy area. I did not ever drive while there and when I finally picked up our car in a nearby parking garage, the valet service man escorted me with his umbrella as it was raining. He walked me right to my car in a parking garage behind the hotel without me even thinking of asking him. The amenities were great as they had a nice sized pool and a hot tub that was well-heated. The area was clean and everything worked!! Also, the fitness room had good brand aerobic machines with all new dumb bell sized weights. I am a fitness nut so for me to have good equipment and a clean and heated pool and hot tub area was well worth using after a stressful day at the hospital. Also, the room service was excellent as they went out of their way to help us because again, we had the discomforts of the post-op surgery. The staff at the front desk were accommodating and friendly and everywhere in the hotel I went, the maids, waiters, valet service men, and the managers were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was right near all the restaurants by Vanderbilty University. It was a safe area and within easy walking distance of Westend area and near lots of green space. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who likes amentities, cleaniliness, and a friendly staff within a very desirable area of downtown Nashville.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Lisa B,

On behalf of the satff of the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt I want to say thank you for your tripadvisor review. Your kind comments have been shared with our entire staff.

I do hope your husband is fully recovered from his shoulder surgery and that the next time you folks are here in Nashville is for pure pleasure.

Please come back and see us next time you are here in town as we would love to have you as our guest once again.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

What a lovely hotel!! Room was a delight, comfy sleep# type bed, fridge,coffe maker, and the hairdryer was the best I have ever used in a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Travelsouth,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review, we are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us,

Please come back and stay with us next time you are here in Nashville.

Sincelrely,

Reviewed 28 December 2011

This is a typical Garden Inn with friendly staff, excellent breakfast (free for Gold Honors Members), and comfortable rooms. The location is very good, close to downtown and Vanderbilt University with many dining and entertainment options in the area.

The room I initially was offered had a musty smell to it. I asked to be moved and my next room was fine. I am not sure if this is a problem with many rooms or not, but I am glad I asked to be moved.

I did think the parking fee was crazy. My room was $99 and then they added $20 for parking!? This is not Manhattan. It is not even downtown Nashville. The Hampton Inn down the street has free parking. The self park cost the same as the valet which also seemed strange. If I look at the total of $120 per night, it was still a good deal for Nashville, but I was not aware of the parking charge until I arrived.

This is a good option for the area, but consider the extra parking fees when you are comparing rates.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SDT

Dear STD,

Thank you for your tripadvidor review, I am glad that despite our parking fees you found our hotel and the area to be convenient.

We do hope you come back and see us again next time you are here in nashville.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Great value. We pre-payed on an Internet special and payed around $80 per night. Needed 2 queen beds on this trip. This was rare place that had rooms with this option. Beds are very comfortable and have firmness choice (Select Comfort or something like that). Hotel located very close to Vanderbilt and within 2 miles downtown nightlife. Free shuttle for locations within 2 mile radius. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank TexasAccent

Dear djmmlm4,

On behalf of our entire staff I want to thank you for your tripadvisor review. Your comments have been shared with our associates.

We are glad you found our beds to be comfotable and our hotel to be conviniently located.

Please come back and see us again next time you are here in Nashville.