Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt
US$130
US$336
Hampton.com
1,705 results
All reviewsfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicewithin a mile radiusnashville vanderbiltmusic rowparking garageself parkhotel shuttlewest endrestaurants and barsthe entire staffdowntown areahousekeeping staffper dayhgilarry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The shuttle service was outstanding. A surprise perk that works great for Nashville. Hotel is well situated for access to a fair amount of the food and music on a vist to town. Valet parking was very good. In room Keurig machines are a very nice touch. A good place to stay in toen.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeffreyBOxford
kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

JeffreyBOxford,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor! I'm thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your time with us. Glad you enjoyed our shuttle service and Keurigs we have in each of our rooms! :) Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to review us here, we LOVE feedback. Please keep us in mind next time you are in town, and thanks again :)

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The staff and management during our 3 day (12) guest stay at the Hotel was unmatched. The shuttle service was not only convenient but saved our group 100's in Taxi bills. They are extremely close in relation to most anything there is to do downtown, and with just a call they were there to pick us up and drop us off at our next destination within a 2mi radius of the Hotel. The food we had for breakfast in the Hotel was made to order, and refreshingly good. I actually don't recall a bad meal our whole trip in fact. They were not only friendly, but were willing to help us have a great time no matter the cost. They are in walking distance to a great Bar/Rest named "Tavern", as well as several other bars including "Winners" & "Losers" . I will definitely be staying here again. The only thing I regret is not having enough time during our stay. Hats off Nashville/Vanderbilt Hilton Gardens Inn and it's staff for a memorable stay/trip!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Jason T,

Thank you to you and your group for staying with us during your recent trip! I'm thrilled to learn you enjoyed your trip to Nashville from your time with us at the hotel, dining experiences, and nightlife! We truly are positioned in the perfect location that enables our guests to have Nashville at their finger tips. Your kind words regarding the staff is much appreciated, thank you so much. Hopefully we see you and your group very soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Standard Hilton Garden Inn. There was a funky smell in the hallway on the 1st floor near the elevators and pool last time I stayed. Hopefully that is not permanent.

Edward in the bar provided excellent customer service....well above and beyond expectations. I ordered nachos with extra jalepenos and sour cream. He came back and said they did not have sour cream but they had ranch. Really???? How does a kitchen serve nachos and not have any sour cream? Well Edward thought about it and he completely understood. He had someone run to the grocery store and buy some sour cream for my nachos!!! And he paid for it out of his pocket! NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I gave Edward a big tip and HE is the reason I will continue to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Patti F

Patti F,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent trip. While I'm very sorry we did not have the sour cream on hand right when you had ordered, I am ecstatic that Edward took such good care of you! This is just one of many example of when Edward, or other staff members, have gone above and beyond for our guests. We are all so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us! :) We look forward to seeing you very soon hopefully!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Clean hotel but no water pressure in bathroom. Called front desk with no help. I always stay in Hilton hotels and never have I ran into this low grade service. I was very disappointed. I paid twice as much for this room as I normally would at a Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Saddlebred_freak,

I'm very disappointed to learn that your stay with us was anything less than stellar. I know very low water pressure can be quite annoying and can certainly hinder your morning routine. We pride ourselves in offering legendary service and I am very sorry that you do not feel that is what you received during your time with us. I would love it if you would call me directly so we could discuss your stay with us, and so I can follow up on the room you were in to make certain the water pressure problem is addressed. I can be reached at 615.369.5900. I do hope I speak to you soon, and again I am very sorry.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Came here for a business trip. I enjoyed my stay. Very friendly staff and environment. Close to local bars and the bar inside of the hotel was fair priced and Edward, bartender, was awesome. I recommend the hotel. Very thankful for the shuttle to and from downtown area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Abigail V,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Nashville. I'm glad you were able to utilize many of our offering during your stay such as our shuttle service an bar. We are very lucky to have Edward as part of our team. He consistently offers nothing but the best of service, thank you for your kind words about your interactions with him. :) Please keep us in mind next time you are in town.