1,872 results
All reviews front desk free shuttle shuttle service nashville vanderbilt within a mile radius music row parking garage hotel shuttle self park restaurants and bars the entire staff hotel is in a great location west end downtown area housekeeping staff per day hgi
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have stayed at the Gaylord hotel a few times and dont get me wrong its a beautiful hotel BUT this last time i was there they were so rude and when you asked a question you felt like you were bothering them . The last day of our trip we decided to stay downtown and we booked the Hilton Garden Hotel BEST DECISION we made . Matthew is the BEST everything i asked he said NO PROBLEM and it wasnt . It was his pleasure to help in anyway he could and trust me with 7 woman and different personalities that is a tall order but he did it . Everyone agreed we should have stayed there from the very beginning and i will from now on . I go to TN at least once a year and this will be my hotel of choice . Even the bed and pillows were better than the Gaylord . I dont want to leave out Chelsea she was also great she even arranged for 2 taxis to pick us up and take us to the airport . This is my 1st time reviewing thats how much i was impressed by them and the hotel . You walk in to cookies and lemon water . The Gaylord you pay $ 25 for eggs and toast . This hotel is not in the heart of downtown but they have a shuttle that will take you downtown without a problem and pick you up . Oh and the rooms are bigger at the Hilton another plus when you are sharing a room . Even the valet kid came over to me with a bottle of water while i was sitting outside . If you are looking for a place to lay your head and get treated with a friendly smile stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank melissa0069
kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

melissa0069,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We know you have many options while in Nashville so thank you for staying with us! Your description of Matthew is spot on. He has such a wonderful personality and take care of each and every guest each and every day, Chelsea also! I'm thrilled to hear that every employee you encountered appeared to take such good care of you and your group! It's great to hear that we get to be you Nashville home moving forward. :) Please let us know when you plan your next visit! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed here coming back from friends in Arkansas. We were heading to Kentucky the next day. They gave us an upgrade to the honeymoon suite with a whirlpool which was not expected, I stayed with my Hilton points. The restaurant and the staff very very friendly. Easy access to downtown attractions. Had to be in Kentucky next day, but plan on coming back another time to see Vanderbuilt and downtown scene.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

tireman2,

Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Kentucky. I'm glad our staff was able to take such great care of you and upgrade you to our honeymoon suite! Thank you for your kind words in regards to the staff. They do a wonderful job and it's always so nice to hear it from our guests. Please let us know when you plan you visit to check out Nashville and Vanderbilt! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed there last month with my father to look at real estate. Julian and his entire team were kind, offered suggestions for us in the city, and really treated us like we were in his home. Such a great team leader.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Melissa C,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor! I'm glad to hear that Julian was able to take such good care of your during your time here. Our staff truly does a fantastic job assisting in making our guests Nashville experiences memorable ones. Thank you for your kind words. Please keep us in mind next time you are in town and Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located in Nashville. If you are visiting Belmont University, Vanderbilt or Downtown, great location. You can even walk to some great restaurants. The famous Hattie B's Hot Chicken is just down the street. The valets are friendly and very helpful. The front desk makes you feel welcome and are more than willing to answer any questions you might have. The room was very clean and had all the amenities needed. There is even a Keurig in your room, so very good coffee. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debi F

Debi F,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you found our front desk and valet staff friendly and helpful. The keurig in every room is fairly a new offering to our brand, glad to hear you loved it so much! Please keep us in mind next time you are in town. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I actually arrived really really late to this hotel, I booked online on a whim, and the gentleman on the front desk went out of his way to help me, get me comfortable and get me checked in. He even helped me organise dinner, even thought it was close to 2am.

The hotel itself had a warm feel, the heating in the room was great, because outside it was blowing a gale and freezing. The bed was super comfortable, room was really well planned out, and the bathroom was a bit tacky with faux memorabilia on the wall, but expected for Music City.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dusky007,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Nashville! I'm glad we were about to make your check in process smooth and seamless even at 2am. The gentlemen you spoke of is our Night Auditor, Omar. Omar is absolutely fantastic, thank you for the shout out! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here in TripAdivisor! We hope to see you again very soon.