“Busy spring break week , lots of noise” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #81 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Arkansas
“Busy spring break week , lots of noise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed two nights during spring break week and it was very busy as was to be expected. The hotel was clean , the breakfast was good and the pool was clean and open 24 hours a day. There is a local bar you can walk across the parking lot too to eat and have some drinks and the staff are very nice

My only issues with this hotel was the walls seem to be very thin , you could hear the television and people talking in other rooms and when a person leaves their room if they let go of the door it slams shut , very loudly. We were woken up by this two days in a row.

All in all it is a nice hotel but we will look for another place to stay next time

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ubenumber2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was travelling on I-40 west, not intending to stop in Nashville... However weather conditions were deteriorating rapidly as a winter storm rolled in. I stopped in here, because it was the first exit (or last) before Nashville proper.

The Staff was gracious & accommodating, even though rooms were at a premium that week, due to a convention/event in town. I got the last available room & it was better than I had frankly expected. The beds (double - not a king unfortunately, but I could not exactly be choosey) were very comfortable. Breakfast was good, not exactly 5(star) but again better than I'd expected.

The reason they get such a high grade however, is that the weather did not break the next day - in fact it got worse - and I was forced to stay over... they had NO Available rooms for the second night, but let me keep my room anyway, because: "In this weather, we will probably have a cancellation or two anyway, so we will just move people around, Have a great day!"

Can't possibly ask for more than that under the circumstances.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Scuba S
Chetek, Wisconsin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently and have never had such a horrible experience. I booked and prepaid for a room through the choice hotels website. On the day of my reservation I missed a phone call from the hotel at 9pm, upon calling back 15 mins later, I was told they were just calling to make sure everyone was planning to check in (which seemed strange, especially with a prepaid room), I informed the woman we would in fact be there and we would be checking in very late. She attempted to end the conversation there and I stopped her to let her know my name to make sure she knew what room I was calling about. We showed up at the hotel around 3am and the hotel had went a head and gave our PREPAID room to someone else. The guy at the front desk told us that our reservation had been canceled. He then spent quite sometime on the phone with the owner, and several other hotels. He basically told us everything else for quite some distance was booked solid. After waiting for another period of time the owner called back and said he had a room for us at a hotel nearby. This hotel was a days inn, I quickly googled the hotel and saw that it was poorly reviewed, which I mentioned, but was basically told it was my only option. Upon arriving at the substitute hotel I was even more irritated with the situation as we were put in a smoking room that smelled like an ashtray, the bedding was stained with cigarette holes, and the toilet had bodily fluids on the seat, to top it off we couldn't get any sleep because the walls were so thin, even as a heavy sleeper you could easily hear every noise outside. We were forced to stay in this room because of comfort suites mistake. Unacceptable.

Stayed March 2014
8 Thank Rachel F
Belton, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed at this location during a girls weekend to Nashville in October, and I really enjoyed our stay! Location was close enough to Nashville that you really didn't feel like you were too far out of the way. Plenty of good stuff nearby-a handy convience store on the corner as well as Cracker Barrel super close. Yum! Front desk staff was pleasant and helpfull, our room was clean and spacious. We stayed at the end down by the restaurant and bar that backs up to the hotel, but never heard a thing on a busy Saturday night. My only slight con is that the breakfast was the exact same thing both days we were there...I guess I miss the variety other hotels offer if you stay more than one day. That being said though...I would gladly go back in heartbeat and will keep it in mind for our next trip!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank MOracefan
DF
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

We needed a place to stay going east on I40 and didn't want to deal with finding a place downtown at 9pm. This is conveniently right off the freeway and we got the last room. The rooms are large with basic amenities, we were just happy to have a bed and a warm room. Breakfast is basic but enough to fill up to get back on the road. The best part of the hotel was the excellent service from the front desk staff. Sarah was exceptionally friendly and got us checked in quickly, thank you Sarah!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank roxita
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel was clean, comfortable and very convenient to many shopping areas. We went at Christmas time and had a great time. There was a generous supply of towels and the breakfast was ok. I've had better breakfasts spreads elsewhere but this was adequate. This stay is close to Nashville, Mt. Juliet and Lebanon for shopping.

Room Tip: Rooms are large and can sleep 4 without any problem.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tinaz494
Columbus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

This was the second time that I stayed at this hotel, the first being about two years earlier. Most of my time in Nashville was spent closer to downtown, but I found a great rate here and remembered that it was nice the first time I went. This time around, I again had a clean and spacious room with a spotless bathroom, and my stay went well. The employee we dealt with at the check-in was friendly and welcoming, making for a good first impression. The breakfast offerings were pretty standard for what you find at Comfort Suites, and there is plenty of space to eat. One piece of advice: once you've checked in, park in the back and enter through the doors there because the parking spaces there are more plentiful. Also, use caution when turning left from Percy Priest Drive onto Stewart's Ferry, as this is a busy intersection with no traffic light. Even if you're going to spend your time in or around downtown, this hotel is a good option because it is just a few minutes away via the freeway and, at least on this occasion, offers a fair rate. Overall, this is a good property that is consistent with the standards I've seen at other Comfort Suites.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple