“WONDERFUL!”

Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts
More attraction details
Owner description: Family entertainment complex with 3 miniature golf courses, a gokart track, and a large gameroom: Fun for the whole family.
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I took my family there and we had a wonderful time. The prices are very reasonable. $8 for 18 holes. The course is beautiful! They have taken great care to it. Very Impressed!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

You must follow the rules to the T at this place, no rough housing at all. Short ride time, just save your $$.

3  Thank TNMomLisa
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is a fun place to play mini golf. The challenging course was very good, and I enjoyed the fact that it did not have silly things like windmills etc. It just had good slopes, rocks and water hazards. It was one of the better courses I have played. The plantings were nice and the walk through the property was fine. The arcade looked OK, maybe a bit small. The go karts were enjoyed by the kids in our party, and they had a good long time on the track. Overall a very fun time and I would recommend it.

1  Thank StargirlGA
Reviewed 11 December 2012

While I did enjoy the multiple min-golf courses, the entire facility has seen better days. The go-cart track does not compare with others I have seen in Tennessee.

Jeff W, General Manager at Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

I'm glad you enjoyed our mini golf courses. You visited our property at the time it felt the effects of a busy spring, summer and fall. We are beginning major renovations and upgrades. We just purchased new furniture for our corporate party area, and will install a new deck with walkways to all 3 golf courses in the next two months. In addition, our golf courses are getting a complete new sound system and speakers. In reference to our gokarts each winter our mechanic does a thorough inspection of each kart. We paint, upholster and put new bumpers on each kart. We pull then out one at a time since we're open year round We just bought 3 new karts which will be in service next year. Safety, security, and enjoyment are our priorities for each customer. We may not have the most glamorous track but we are very proud of our karts . They are the fastest around, and we give the longest ride. Please come back in the spring and let us know what you think.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

My girlfriend and I had an excellent time! Besides when the two of us were in Ocean City, this was the best minigolf I have ever seen experienced! The go-kart track was a little small, but they let us ride it for much longer than most places do. The arcade had a good variety of games, and after only $5 playing, we had enough tickets to get a jumbo deck of playing cards! xD
The staff was helpful ( a young man and woman), and the young woman was very friendly.

A huge plus was that it's open every day! We went on a Thursday, and were the only people there. It was fantastic.

We will definitely go again to play the other two minigolf courses.

1  Thank Robert G