“Afternoon fun”

Grand Old Golf, Games & GoKarts
More attraction details
Owner description: Family entertainment complex with 3 miniature golf courses, a gokart track, and a large gameroom: Fun for the whole family.
Fairfield, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Afternoon fun”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Took a group of 9 for an afternoon of fun. Golf course were will maintained and average. The challenge course was defiantly a challenge. A nice time filler.

Duluth, Minnesota
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Ripped us off! Don't consider if sprinkling!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

During our cross country trip, my hubby and teenage son decided to check this place out on our last night in Nashville. It was slightly sprinkling and course was open, after 1.5 laps around they closed the course, the weather had not changed, still slightly sprinkling. Instead of getting refund, we were issued a rain check good for one year. The teenage worker indicated that they do not do refunds. This was slightly frustrating as they had just paid 5minutes earlier and the weather had not changed. Knowing our northern family would not be in Nashville within the year, we gave the rain check to a local family ( note this was done on front of the worker). We left go to eat, during this time the weather was still the same, lightly sprinkling. After leaving the restaurant we drove past the go karts and they were now open. We tried seeing if we could go back out, but the Nashville worker, must get several Minnesotians through three in a short period of time as they claimed they didn't remember us and were confused why we would give away our vouchers. Very frustrating, would steer clear!

Evansville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We came here for the go carts. It was cheap and we didn't have to wait too long to ride. This place would be great for families. They do offer mini golf and we have not played yet. The go carts seemed more interesting! I've read a few bad reviews about this place. Honestly, we don't have any complaints. Our experience here was great.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Waste of money and time.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We came here because of the reviews, we left because of the rudeness. We purchased 3 games, it came to $45 we ended up only being able to play ONE game! Why? Well the group of teenagers in front of us thought that they could do whatever they wanted so we played a different course, our balls got devoured by the game (meaning no more playing for us). We asked for a refund and explained the situation, we were only there for 15 minutes, but no refund. We also hated the golf course because our balls kept ending up in the water. I would save my money and go elsewhere!

1 Thank 20LeahMarie
Nashville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not accessible to disabled or families with strollers”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My family and I visited during the 4th of July week for some mini golf with our 7 year old and 1 year old. We pushed our stroller into the business and talked with the two young males working the counter. They took our money no problems and never bothered to tell us accessibility was vertically none on the courses. We took off golfing and had to carry the stroller the entire course because we could not push it. The paths were not wide enough for the stroller, all sidewalks had stairs or rocks. After finally completing one round we asked the two young males about a refund, we were denied. I asked about an exchange for go kart ride and a refund on the remaining money, denied. I was then asked if I paid with cash and that if I had they would refund me the money. The "manager" arrived and I explained it to him, refused to tell us his name. Explained the company was not ADA compliant, he told me they were grand fathered and walked away from me out of the business. When I approached him again asking his name for my ADA complaint he refused to tell me. HORRIBLE experience, please do not spend your money at a business that is not accommodating to EVERYONE.

4 Thank Travelwaymuch