Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland
Ranked #39 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed 4 nights for a conference at the convention center and the service was excellent. The staff were very friendly and the shuttle was very convenient. The breakfast was amazing. The room was very clean. Nothing bad to complain. Definitely, I would go back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I travel for work, so I'm pretty much every type of diamond, platinum, honors, gold member you can imagine. This Holiday Inn is by far one of my favorite hotels. The first time I stayed there back in 2012, there was a tornado coming through. They reassured me that all would be fine and they would alert me in an emergency - very patient with a paniky traveler who didn't even know the county she was in!

The second time I stayed, I had a late flight. The allowed me to remain in my room until 5pm - at no extra charge - because of my gold status. This was awesome. I was able to take a nap before heading to the airport. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The room smelled fresh and clean, it had a microwave and refrigerator. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpfull and the continental breakfast was outstanding ! They also have a nice pool, small fitness center and a laundromat ! If I ever go back to Nashvillle, I would consider staying there again. They also have an airport shuttle as well as a shuttle to the Oprey Mills Mall. Just a great experience !

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I decided at the last moment t travel to Nashville for the yearly gospel music awards The Stellar Awards and this hotel chosen to stay at. My first time there and I loved it as it's nicely done the rooms was very spacious and the bathroom was also a really good size and very clean. It was so cold in Nashville and the heating system in the rom was just perfect and made my rom so nice and cosy. The staff were very pleasant and helpfu and the breakfast was good.

As I like to work out I was happy with the gym and the pool whic bot again were ver nice and clean.

I would certainly stay at the hotel again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We booked a suite and were quite impressed the size of it! The beds were comfortable and the dining room table was nice for carry in food. There was also a microwave and small refrigerator. The location was great, being very close to the Gaylord. The breakfast was awesome with just about everything you could want. Fresh scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, gravy, etc. They even had milk with no added hormones. Front desk friendly and helpful. We were not told of the shuttle bus that went to the Gaylord to see the lights. They should have had a sign posted for it. We did see the shuttle bus but assumed it was for the airport. The only other thing I could say regarding an area that needed improvement was that the pool water was cold and it did not open until 10 am. The indoor pool is a big draw to guests with children or grandchildren and the temperature should be made warmer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the free breakfast which included pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits & gravy, a variety of cereals, and yogurt. However, the king bed was very uncomfortable, the bathroom is unventilated, there were Japanese beetles in our room, and we had a horrible experience with shuttle to downtown offered by the hotel being stranded in the cold with other passengers for over two hours!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank MobileAdamR
Brittany C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear MobileAdamR, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is a great little place to stay in Nashville. I have stayed here several times and every time has been great. It is located right at the back side of Opry Mills and Gaylord Opryland Hotel. During the Christmas season, they have a free shuttle that will take you to Gaylord Opryland to see the Christmas lights. The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help you out with anything you need. I will most certainly be back to stay here again in the future! A+

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KittyCrazy
Brittany C, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello, KittyCrazy. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad that we made your stay comfortable and enjoyable during your trip to Nashville and that our staff made sure you had everything that you needed. We strive to make sure our guests have a relaxing stay .We hope you see us again.