“Perfect spot for girls' weekend!”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #21 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I was a little nervous when we drove up for our girls' weekend and I could barely find the displaced lobby due to renovations. However, the valets and front desk hosts were incredibly friendly, our room was clean and comfortable, and by the time we returned from our dinner downtown (just a short walk away), the new lobby was in full working condition, with a live band and functioning bar! The beds are super comfortable, and the hotel is close to everything. The bucket full of bottled water at the front desk is a nice touch. (Nice to not have to pay $6 for bottled water in a mini bar). We were all very happy with the Hotel Indigo!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KLB214
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Glad you all had a great time! Thank you for the great feedback. You were the first to enjoy our new District Bar & Kitchen and Lobby! We were so, excited that day. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Indigo Nashville

Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

Excellent location on the edge of downtown core. Pretty expensive considering its under renovation though. Wish they'd advised that when we booked through expeda. Very friendly service from valet and front desk staff who were freezing

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Stephan W

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. My sincerest apologies that the online booking agency did not notify you of the renovation. We made sure we sent them regular updates of where we were at with our renovation to make sure that everyone knew. Again, my deepest apologies, we want everyone that walks through our doors to have a great experience renovation or not. Its hard to do that when the expectation is not set from the beginning. I do hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future as our renovations are complete with a new lobby/restaurant and 3 additional floors of rooms. Thank you again for your comments. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Enjoyed our stay very much! The rooms are very clean and spacious! The bathroom was very nice and spacious as well! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the valet attendants were very honest and trustworthy!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank busymama8
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Glad you had a wonderful stay. I have shared your comments with the team. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I want to first say that our room was VERY clean and updated!! Wonderful bathroom with great walk in shower. The bed was not the most comfortable. We were aware of the construction but when we called and asked we were told that lobby was done and the only thing left was some guest rooms---this was NOT true. Front desk was a folding table in the hall by the elevators. Some staff were fine others very unprofessional. Worst being the bell man when we pulled in to valet park and check in. We had to ask for a cart and he watched as my husband unloaded our car. NOT a good first impression. Bell man when we checked out was great.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments with us about the good things and the areas we have to improve at the hotel. I have shared your comments with my valet manager for immediate follow up. I hope you will visit us again after the renovations are complete in a couple weeks to see how beautiful the changes are. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

What I looked for in booking a hotel for a girl's weekend in Nashville:
1. Walking distance to the downtown fun.
2. Safe.
3. Nice but not boutique.
4. Lobby with a bar/restaurant with music...good for people watching and relaxing.
5. Fair price.
6. On site parking

What I got with Hotel Indigo:
1. Walking distance to EVERYTHING we wanted to do downtown. It was so great just to walk a couple of blocks and be in the middle of the action. Perfect!
2. I felt mostly safe. I'm thankful that I didn't have to walk those couple of blocks alone though. There were a few people near the hotel that made me nervous.
3. The rooms were very nice, clean and updated. I have no complaints about that part. The room service was timely, fairly priced and tasty. However, we did set our dishes out in the morning only to find them still in the hall that night.
4. I knew there was some renovations going on but I was surprised at the level of it. The front desk was tucked away in a corner surrounded by plastic sheets hanging from the ceiling. While I understand "no pain, no gain" I wish I'd been warned about the lobby/bar/restaurant being closed. They did have a makeshift replacement that was just a small meeting space hidden down a long hall. If I had known the construction closing, I would have looked elsewhere.
5. I was pleased with the price. As far as I know, I didn't receive any discount because of renovations. All things being equal, if the lobby/bar/restaurant had been open, it would have been perfect.
6. As with all downtown hotels, parking is tricky. They offer valet parking for a parking garage located directly behind the hotel. The valet was courteous, quick and full of good tips. I have not complaints about the parking.

Overall, I was pleased with Hotel Indigo. Would I stay there again? Yes, but I would call to ask about the lobby/bar/restaurant.

One more thing, I was impressed with the staff at the front desk. They were fun, informative and helpful with every question or request.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank CurtisandNancy A

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us overall! We are excited to say that renovation will be complete in just a few short weeks! Thank you for sharing your comments. We love to hear the good and the not so good so, we can get better each day! Thanks again.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Good-I was happy to find a hotel walking distance to the New Years Eve events and have a wonderful walk in shower.. That was the only thing good about staying at this hotel.To my dismay the 2 bed -room we reserved was not available. I had to sleep in the same bed as my son. The hotel offered to give us a roll away, which in the past we have found too uncomfortable. Place is dusty. Dirty sheets were left in the hallway for days.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. I apologize your stay was not as you expected and have shared your comments with all of my staff. We utilize every review to see how we can improve each and every day. We are happy to say that our renovation will be complete in a few weeks and we will be able to add more rooms with two queen beds to our inventory. I would the opportunity to hear more about your stay if you have the time. I have sent you a message on how we can connect. Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We were excited to stay at Hotel Indigo, but the experience was unfortunately subpar. We weren't aware of the massive renovation, which left the entire first floor bar / restaurant area unusable, but what was really frustrating was the lack of attention to detail in the rooms and service. From a broken shower head that spewed water out the side and onto the floor (there's no shower curtain or door) to indifferent service from the front desk, we found the whole experience disappointing. Perhaps we just had bad luck, but I can't say I'd recommend this hotel to friends, sorry!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisablin
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Thank you so, much for your honesty about your stay with us recently. I apologize that your stay was not what you expected during our renovation. Our renovation will be complete in 3 weeks. It is important to me and each member of my staff to take all guest impressions good and bad and find ways to utilize them to make us better. I have taken all of your other comments and shared them with all of my staff . I have sent you a private message to ask for your help in continuing to help us get better in the future. Thank you again and again my sincerest apologies.