“Ok hotel”

Ranked #23 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Columbus, Ohio
“Ok hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel was ok, but for the price I felt that the staff could have made a better effort. The room cleaning staff was kind of slow. The front desk staff was very hit or miss. The rooms were nice and the beds were comfortable though. We also had a lot of trouble with noisy guests waking us up in the middle of the night. We had to call the front desk on 2 different nights to help quiet the hallway noise.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ACT80
IndigoNashGM, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Hello ACT80 from the Hotel Indigo Nashville! Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property. I want to assure you that I have shared your feedback with our entire team, I believe we can only improve from honest feedback from guests like you! I sincerely hope we see you again in the future upon traveling back to Nashville. Thank you again! Michelle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
algonquin il
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Hotel Indigo is within walking distance to many Nashville attractions. The rooms were small but the beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly but did not deal with my only issue while I was there. My coffee maker did not work. Twice I talked to the people at the front desk and assured it would be faked care of. I also left a note with housekeeping. My original coffee cup from my first attempt with the machine was never touched and I stayed four days. For the price of the room, I find that unacceptable.

Room Tip: I would select a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Greetings Ramo53 from the Indigo! Thank you for your review, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest comments. I am certainly glad to hear you had a wonderful nights sleep, I have to agree our beds are quite comfy! Yet I also understand your concern regarding the service to your room. I have personally passed on your feedback to our housekeeping team, and we are working hard to make all things right. Thank you again, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Indigo. Michelle
Imola
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

First time in Nashville, my tour agency found for us this hotel. Perfect location, large room and excellent bathroom with window. Our room (606) is in a corner of the building, excellent overvieux on downtown. Live music in the bar. Only a little problem: we had voucher prepaid for continental breakfast included, well...they haven't continental breakfast !! I paid again ...( see menù photo )
We will come again

• Stayed March 2014
Hi there Emisuper from Nashville. Thank you for the great review, I am so pleased to hear you will be returning to our hotel in the future! I am looking into your prepaid voucher situation, and will clear up any confusion on our end, so this does not happen again in the future. Yet, I am thrilled to hear you will be coming back and we cant wait to make your second stay a success! Michelle
Mamaroneck, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

This was my first time in Nashville and we picked Hotel Indigo because it was in the middle of everything. You can walk a few blocks to Broadway, you can walk to 2 of the best 5 star Restaurants and you can stroll one block to "Printer's Alley". The hotel is not over done and they are so nice. Clean and modern. They even have live singing over breakfast in their own restaurant. Great Place Great Experience!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hello ElleK, thank you kindly for taking the time to review us! I will have to agree with you, our location is simply fantastic! I am so happy you had to opportunity to listen to the live music during the weekend brunch. Its something new that we are trying , and it seems to be working out! Thanks again, see you next time, Kim
Markle, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I would like to rate this hotel higher but the safety issue concerns me. The hotel is very nice. My room 1502 was very large and comfortable. The bed is a little on the hard side for me but not terrible. The bathroom was very spacious and they have Aveda bath products. My one complaint, and it's a pretty big one for a woman traveling alone, I feel there is a safety issue. I was on the fifteenth floor. There are only 3 rooms which made for a quiet night. However, there a several entrances to the hotel that do not require a key card for entry. One such entry goes to the elevator lobby for the rooms on my side of the hotel. I know the door was open and completely unattended after 10 pm. Really anyone could walk in off the street and be on your floor without ever being questioned. It made me quite uncomfortable. The location is right by an area called printers alley. I'm sure if you're there for weekend or late night fun it's a great location. My first night in town, a Tuesday, I struggled to find a restaurant or any shops open. The town was deserted! Until Thursday night there really wasn't anything going on.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank kspahr
IndigoNashGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Hi there! I appreciate your comments, I completely understand your need to feel safe in a hotel. We have made safety here our number one priority, and want to assure you that we take it very seriously. We do have security on staff 7 nights a week starting at 10:00 on the weekdays, 9:00 pm on the weekends. I have personally made sure that the safety of our guests is top priority, and will continue to monitor on a daily basis. Thank you again for your comments, I sincerely appreciate it.
Albany, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Hotel Indigo. We spent a lovely night at this hotel during a quick trip to Nashville. Is a very interesting hotel which I guess is another way of saying a boutique hotel. The rooms are very nice and the shower in particular was very luxurious. It also has a restaurant which is a little out of the ordinary in design. We only had breakfast which was excellent and people say that the dinner is good too. They have light entertainment at night , more on the mellower side then in the honky-tonks It is located close enough to The District but a little bit on the edge so it is quiet. Overall, this is a classy, interesting hotel, also with excellent service. I used the valet (for $23 a night, as opposed to $16, and it was well worth it).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello there MKatrack! Thank you for the kind reveiw! I am thrilled to hear you had a great time at our hotel and restaurant. We look forward to seeing you the next time youre in Nashville! Safe travels, Kim
Chattanooga TN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

The people who run this hotel are super nice and accommodating. The hotel room was OK. I couldn't get the heat setting right and there was a dinging noise in the bathroom vent and the shower handle came off in my hand who I turned it. But the bar was great, weekend breakfast was very good and the servers and staff were great.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Cancunlvrs,