“Perfect spot”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #15 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter and stayed 3 nights and were very happy with our stay.
The hotel was located close to everything yet far enough away from the loud chaos of Broadway noise. The room was very spacious and clean. We had room service and it was fast and quite good. The only negative I could find is when you stay at a trendy upscale hotel I do expect more amenities. The only thing I missed was there were no bathrobes,and I just expected there should be. Thats the nic picky thing! The highlight of our stay was the staff, especially Dante. We had asked for some off the beaten tourist area places to go. The places he sent us to were the highlight of our trip. Thank you Dante for taking the time to listen and suggest the perfect itinerary! This hotel also participates in a green program which I think all hotels should do.
Overall great place to stay in Nashville.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Greengirl51
Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We enjoyed this hotel, the decor is modern, rooms are well appointed, and clean. The hotel is a short walk from everything; the river, 2nd ave, and Broadway is about 5 to 10 minute walk. There is a grocery store around the corner on Church street, as well as a liquor store on the corner of Church and 4th. Valet parking was reasonable at $22. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed here this week while in Nashville for our honeymoon. The staff was great and a shout out to Shane the Valet Manager for his great service and wonderful dining recommendations and directions around town. The only downside was the lack of mirrors. There's only one in the bathroom. The hotel was very clean. We got there the day after CMA ended so that's quite an accomplishment! We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed here one night with friends for a bachelorette party. Staff was friendly and upgraded our room. Gave us a complimentary drink at the bar, and wonderful suggestions for the rest of the night. The rooms were clean and modern style. Loved it and will return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Missashlynnc
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this hotel! Staff was gracious and friendly at all hours of the day. Was in Nashville for CMA Fest so the city was crazy with people, but this hotel was never chaotic! Bartenders were great, desk staff made great recommendations on restaurants. Best sleep ever! When I go back, this will be my first choice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank NYMertzy
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed for a week and all of the staff were unfailingly courteous, helpful, and friendly. My room was great, the music and the bar were very good, as was the food. We were in the heart of downtown, which made it easy to get out and enjoy the local nightlife. My only complaint was the amount of noise outside my room at night. I was on the 6th floor and very close to the elevator. Very noisy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jan G
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed at Indigo for 3 nights in May. First impressions were pretty decent. The lobby and restaurant are very modern looking. We were warmly greeted by hotel staff and quickly given our room and parking information. We parked in the garage next to it for $16 / day, which isn't too bad in my mind for a downtown location.

We ended up in a handicapped room, which isn't the best, but sufficient. I didn't really feel like complaining about it. The room was also of the modern style, which I didn't really like. Someone mentioned the tap water...oh my gosh, it is awful. I also didn't like the fact there was no fridge in the room and the fact that the air conditioner is really loud. I find the AC units in hotels are pretty hit or miss, this was a big miss.

We had to print our Opry tickets out at the business center which was quick and easy.

Summary:

We really liked the friendly staff and the cookies that always seemed to be fresh out of the oven. We also really liked the location.

We didn't like the style of the room, the tap water is gross (yes hotel staff should warn us), and the air conditioner was wicked loud.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kukrusher
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Downtown Nashville
Downtown Nashville
Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
Hilton Nashville Downtown
#18 of 160 in Nashville

Been to Hotel Indigo Nashville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Indigo Nashville

Address: 301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201-1401
Region: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville > Downtown Nashville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Price Range: £171 - £461 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Indigo Nashville 3.5*
Centrally located in downtown business district, Printers Alley and 2nd Avenue- at the corner of 3rd Avenue and Union Street-close to all major attractions and entertainment venues. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Indigo Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.