“Excellent!”

Ranked #23 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I really enjoyed my stay at this luxurious facility. I will advise other colleagues that come to Nasville, Tn to check it out. Thanks for your amneties and hospitality service. There was this one particular man named Luseni that really made my stay a pleasure. He assisted me with my needs willingly and was so well mannered. I appreciated him for being so humble. Thanks again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Jonas Ridge,NC
Reviewed 10 May 2010

Spent 2 nights here with my 17 year old daughter. My daughter was doing a photo shoot so we arrived with everything but the kitchen sink. Bellman was very courteous. We kept appoligizing for having so much stuff and he was truly fine with all of it, gracious and smiling. I did tip him well but I don't think he would have been any different regardless. Front desk staff was awesome. Check in was quick, efficient and friendly. Our room was awesome. It was huge and spotless. Very comfortable bed, nice big shower. Elevators were quick. Did not order room service so can not comment on it. We ate in the Japanese restaurant on site and were very pleased. Plenty of fast food close by and Centenial Park is just a few blocks away as is downtown. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank AprilAF
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Great old building,nicely redone. I love the color green so I was in luck, alot of green! Umm, expensive valet 22.00 and room service was 55.00, 2 pizzas, drinks,salad,cake. Pizza was warm, not hot. Staff was friendly, no carpet in our room just area rug under bed not that great with a small child, one years old. But overall nice place, cute style! Thin windows in downtown environment, may not work if your a lite sleeper.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
knoxville,tn
Reviewed 22 April 2010

Lori, the manger, has a very strange attitude to be in the service/hostess industry. Upon realizing I left my phone charger, I phoned twice and left message(s) with housekeeping...no call was returned. When I then called a third day, I asked for the manager who made it clear that the hotel simply throws those in a large box. She assured me that she would ship a similar charger to match my phone...hasn't happened; might have been nice had she once attempted to apolgize for any inconvenience; instead she was arrogant and uncooperative...hope she gets transferred to siberia.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Sullivan, Indiana
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Diamond in the rough.... DO NOT let the outside looks of this 4 star in downtown Nashville fool ya! As we first arrive the first thing we notice is a very ugly lime-ish green outside exterior to what we thought would be a dump... until the moment we walked into the lobby. From there it was nothing short of amazing. The front desk clerk started off by letting us in on a little local knowledge of how to get free parking directly in front of the hotel also. Then before you know it, for no other reason than just kindness, our room was upgraded in what already seemed to be an amazing hotel. As we grabbed our bags and made our way to the room it was again another jaw dropping experience as we opened the door. Two VERY comfortable beds, couch, 2 plasma screen TVs, a bathroom comparable in size itself to entire lesser rooms I've stayed at in the past, and pretty much every other goody you could imagine. After making ourselves comfy and playing with all the toys in the room, we then decided to meet a group of friends downtown... all of sudden, BAM!!! Again with the hook-up! There's a complimentary shuttle that not only takes us just downtown, but right to our destination. Hell with a pricey & nasty cab when we have a very fun/ knowledgable "shuttle guy" to get us where we were heading. I'm more than positive if I ever need to stay in Nashville again this will be my top choice of stays. Thanks to all the very friendly staff for your generosity and excellent service.

Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank smashthings
Memphis, TN
Reviewed 18 April 2010

After booking this hotel through Priceline's name your price feature (and getting a great deal), we saw several online reviews stating that the hotel's renovation was not yet completed. Luckily for us, most of the work was finished by the end of March, before our stay in mid-April.

Staff was very friendly, great location, a Starbucks is located in the lobby, and our room had a HUGE bathroom. The only thing that was not quite ready was the phone system, as we could not yet use the Room Service button. We were told that the issue should be cleared up soon.

Overall, this was a fantastic hotel for the price we got, and we would be very willing to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We stayed at the Hotel Indigo for a long weekend April 8-11. It is a beautiful hotel in a newly renovated building. To our understanding they have been open only a few weeks. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to points of interest in downtown Nashville. For the most part our stay was great. Our room on the 14th floor was immaculate and had a nice view of the city. It had a comfortable king- size bed with plenty of pillows and a light comforter. The room also had a desk and chair, a small dresser, two night stands, and a coffee station. Electronics included an alarm/iPod dock and 32 inch flat panel TV. The original terrazzo floors had been refinished and under the bed was an area rug that matched the room décor. Upon arrival we noticed our room did not have an upholstered chair and ottoman as advertised. We inquired, thinking perhaps we were not in the appropriate category room (executive king). A chair and ottoman were brought to our room, but it was a bit crowded with this addition. The bathroom was of good size with a marble vanity and large walk-in shower. Towels were fluffy and a hair dryer, Aveda shampoo, conditioner, and soaps were provided, but no lotion. Although a bit noisy, the temperature control seemed to work just fine in keeping the room comfortable. While the room had an ice bucket and coffee mugs, there were no water glasses. One day we returned to the room after 4PM and the room had not been made up yet. A call to housekeeping took care of that and it was perfect when we returned again for the night. We heard no sounds from other hotel guests and very little street noise. WiFi was included in the price of the room and seem to work fine, although I was unable to use it for work since it was an unsecured network.

Parking is available in an attached parking deck for $20 per night. On one day of our stay the attendant told us we would need to be out of the deck by 10:00AM, but when we left around 11:00 on the day we checked out the extra hour wasn’t an issue.

The best feature of this hotel is the staff. The bar and restaurant staff were absolutely wonderful! They were friendly and professional and made sure everything was just as we hoped. Our breakfasts were delicious. Having a drink at the bar after our evening out was the highlight of our day.

We wish this new hotel well as they make their mark in the downtown Nashville area.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple