“Nice”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #15 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 16 August 2010

THis is a nice hotel, I stayed there for a concert at the Bridgestone Arena. Close walk. No complaints really.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)

Reviewed 14 August 2010

My 23 yr old daughter and 18 yr old son stayed 1 night and thought it was an "awesome" hotel. They loved it and enjoyed their experience in Nashville. Safe neighborhood, near restaurants, shopping. Front desk staff was very accommodating and helpful! All hotels in downtown Nashville have a separate charge for parking. Competitive rates.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I was on a visit with my sister and son for TSU orientation, upon arrival, no discount on parking, then up the stairs to the front desk, could not find the elevator, dirty hallway with well worn carpet, and riped door lights, the other decor is nice, until we got to the room, a mini refridge left in the hallway and some more torn carpet, Staff was very nice though!

Reviewed 31 July 2010

I stay in Nashville often and so far this is the only place I plan to stay at again. Rooms were clean and well appointed front desk and bar were friendly. Minus the tornado warning and sirens a good experiance last Monday the 27th

Reviewed 29 July 2010

I stayed here for a night for business, and it was a complete nightmare. As noted in previous reviews, the rooms have no carpet, which meant chilly marble floors underfoot. My air conditioning was artic (64!!), but when I tried to turn it to a more comfortable level (69), the room quickly became clammy and damp. I was left to choose between freezing or swampy, which was unappealling to say the least.

The series of misfortunes continued: they were out of several entrees on the room service menu (at 5:30 pm on a Monday?). And when I went to take a shower before bed, there was no hot water. Calling downstairs I was told that the hot water was out for the entire tower, and my best shot at getting any was to run the taps for 40-60 minutes! When I asked to switch to another room, I was told I'd encounter the same thing in all of the rooms, although no one thought to inform me of this upon check in. Clearly, if I had known I couldn't shower on a business trip, I wouldn't have checked in at all. The front desk suggested I get up an hour early in the morning to run the hot water if I wanted to shower--which I did!!--and I was still left to wash off with icy water in the sink. There was no manager on duty to talk to, and when I left a message for the manager that day, I never heard back from him again. A complete fiasco. AVOID!!!!

1  Thank Ruckus714
Reviewed 29 July 2010

I've stayed in a series of mid-priced business hotels in downtown Nashville over the past few months, and think Indigo is by far the best. The rate ($109/night) was considerably cheaper than the typical rates I've experienced at the Courtyard and Doubletree ($170-175/night). The wireless access was reliable and free (Doubletree's wireless was unreliable and cost $10/night; Courtyard's internet access is free, but not wireless). The room was smaller than my rooms at the Courtyard and Doubletree, but the bathroom and amenties (like the in-room coffeemaker) were nicer and more modern, particularly compared to the Courtyard's. The ground-floor bar and lounge area is very nice, and the staff were nice about letting my colleagues and I bring in outside food for a lunch meeting there. The only downsides were that the shower took a long time to warm up and that the business center printer was down (a common occurrence in my experience). The staff cured the latter problem by letting me print from their computer at the front desk.

Although I did not get an opportunity to try the room service, it looked very healthy and very reasonably priced (e.g., breakfast granola, yogurt and fruit for about $4, veggie egg dishes for less than $10).

Reviewed 26 July 2010

My husband & I went for our anniversary this past weekend. The ice maker on our floor was out of ice. When I called the front desk, the guy told me to go up a couple of floors & try theirs. No pool. Outside patio area was trashed with beer cans & cigarette butts. There were just a few tables with iron chairs to sit in. No effort on the hotel's part to make this a nice sitting area. Parking was $20/night. The water smelled horrible. They messed up our reservations & had us in a double bed room instead of a king. Shuttle guy was nice & very helpful. We tipped him big every time. Surrounding restaurants were good. Small rooms. Hotel was just NOT a 4-star.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Downtown Nashville
Downtown Nashville
Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
Hilton Nashville Downtown
#18 of 159 in Nashville

Been to Hotel Indigo Nashville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Indigo Nashville

Address: 301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201-1401
Region: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville > Downtown Nashville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Price Range: £157 - £439 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Indigo Nashville 3.5*
Centrally located in downtown business district, Printers Alley and 2nd Avenue- at the corner of 3rd Avenue and Union Street-close to all major attractions and entertainment venues. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Indigo Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.