“Love!”

Hotel Indigo Nashville
Ranked #16 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Love the Indigo chain and this was no different. Beautiful modern hotel, great location, terrific live music, bartenders and valet. Love the aveda products, love dog friendly, though we did not travel with a dog. We just love seeing them and knowing this hotel chain respects and appreciates travelers with pets. The business center could use some attention.

• Stayed: November 2010

Reviewed 5 December 2010

This hotel was a great location in downtown Nashville. We loved the historic old building and found our room to be clean, modern and comfortable. I get the sense that this hotel may have opened fairly recently. The room was small but adequate and comfortable. The bathroom was surprisingly large and modern but felt like the modern style took precedence over convenient function. My favorite thing about this hotel is the clean air in the room (no detectable smells like stale food, artificial scents, etc.) which can probably be attributed to having solid floors and not carpet. Conversations in the hallway are easily overheard from the room, but we did not hear our neighbors otherwise. The location was just a few blocks from the downtown entertainment district. Somewhat muffled street noise from late night partiers could still be heard through the 7th floor windows. Also, there is a $25 per night fee for parking which I believe is fairly common for hotels located in downtown Nashville. We got a decent rate on the room through priceline and were happy with the value.

Things I loved: Clean air in the room (no detectable smells), historic building, comfortable beds, large bathroom

Things I was disappointed by: The free local shuttle advertised on website was not available. They were out of sewing kits. You can easily hear when people are talking in the hall.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2010

We stayed at the Hotel Indigo from Friday to Monday for the Titans game Nov 19 - 22nd. We flew to Nashville and arrived to the hotel at 9am on Friday. We asked if we could leave our bags to look around and they said NO...your room is ready so go ahead and check in. This was a great suprise. The hotel is about 3 or 4 blocks to Broadway and the hotel is on the top of the hill. If you have trouble walking you wont want to make that walk numerouse times. We had no problem walking around the city and walking to the Titans stadium. Everything about the hotel was great except the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning, it was $16 and not worth it. The rooms were huge with a large bathroom and nice shower. We had no problems while staying here and the front desk had answers to all of our questions about the city and what to do. I will stay here again when the Redskins return to play the Titans in a few years.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Last minute a friend and I decided to head to Nashville for Labor Day weekend. We found a room here for a great deal, so we packed up and headed down. The hotel is beautifully updated, very modern and sleek. The lobby is open and the bar area looked nice though we didn't partake.
When we got to the desk, the lady gave us our keys- keys that she first wrote the room# on in sharpie. This struck me as odd, but I went with it. She wasn't particularly helpful, but we didn't require a lot of attention, so we parked the car and headed to the room.
The room was beautiful, the bed was extremely plush, nice tv etc. The only complaint was that we asked for a double and ended up with a king, though to be fair to the hotel, we never requested a switch, we just went with it.
The only other blemish on the stay had to do with the front desk staff again. Our second night, my key wasn't working properly so we went to the desk, where a (different) woman scolded us for writing on our keys as it wasn't safe! First I thought it slightly rude to patronize your customers, and second, it was the other staff that had done so, giving the impression that there was at best disorganization among the staff and at worst some sort of power struggle occuring.
Obviously though this wasn't a major issue. The value, location, and general coolness of the hotel more than made up for this minor issue- plus I am not a needy traveller so my interaction with the front desk is usually minimal.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2010

I went to nashville for halloween weekend (10/29-10/31). The staff was wonderful and very polite. When i entered the hotel it was beautiful! You walk in and smell starbucks. The elevators were old timey, yet very great! My room was on the 11th floor and i had an amazing view. The room was decorated to please. The bed was the most comfortable bed. It is very compariable to the W hotel as far as how it is decorate. The toiletries were aveda and smelt great! The room was very clean and when they noticed i had more then one guest they left more of everything! This hotel is also in a prime location! i will only stay in this hotel now on when i come to downtown nashville. I truely have a new favorite!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2010

No TV in bedroom. Tv in outer room got no channels. No phone in bedroom. No coat hangers. No water next morning. MX turned it on in my closet but said no hot water for 2 mins. No coffee for the 1970s Mr. Coffee maker. Got a chit for a "free breakfast" but the waiter tried to demand 16 bucks for my omelet. No problem, when I received it, the front desk lady came into the the restaurant and told me my van ride to the airport was here 10 minutes early and I had to go. 7 people and their bags in a dodge minivan. Never again

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank dbates111
Hotel315Nashville, Manager at Hotel Indigo Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2010

We are certainly sorry that you had a bad experience in Nashville, however it would seem that it was not at the Hotel Indigo. All of the Hotel Indigo guest rooms are furnished with flat screen televisions and 2 telephones in the bedroom, one on the nightstand and one on the desk. Each room also has its own Keurig single cup coff ee maker. There are no "outer rooms" in any of the Hotel Indigo guest rooms. We certainly hope you will give us a try on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2010

I had the best time at this hotel! The bed was absolutely awesome:) The service was oustanding and the location stellar.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple