“Good food for a decent price”
Review of Burger Up

Burger Up
Ranked #52 of 2,198 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice restaurant with good food. It was crazy busy on the Thursday night we were there but the service was great despite how busy it was.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the classic burger, it had a little bit too much mustard on it but the burger was good. I liked the home made ketchup and the fries.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Someone recommended this place to me and I’m so glad we went! It was delicious! The pimiento cheeseburger was wonderful. Before my son finished his burger, he said we must come back sometime!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We went around 8:30 on a Saturday night and we were seated right away. The burgers were cooked to order and were exactly how we requested them. They have a great selection of "themed" burgers that give a nod to southern food rather than the same old burger. Several of us opted for the onion rings instead of fries and were pleased. Everything seems to be fresh made as it is ordered. Well worth the experience and trip.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here with a group of five friends. We initially were going to get Pizza at Five Points but the wait was two hours. We were immediately served here and the food was really good. I got the chicken wings and Caesar salad. The others with me had burgers and we all enjoyed our meal. Waiter was very friendly. Would recommend.