“Pricey- especially if you drink wine!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ravello

Ravello
Ranked #265 of 2,033 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jordanstown,N Ireland
“Pricey- especially if you drink wine!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stopped here for a meal on the first night of our stay after taking a look around the resort at the different options. This restaurant is in the atrium amidst a pleasing array of tropical plants, water features and bridges. Personally I found the airy atrium slightly chilly so I took a wrap with me.

The menu is fairly limited considering the complex has 3000 rooms & therefore a wide range of guests with varying tastes. The waitress was very friendly and helpful.

We both had pasta dishes which were tasty but not particularly exciting plus a bottle of wine - not such a good move! The bill was 140USD - definitely not value for money! The wine was expensive enough but we forgot about the tax which varies from state to state.

The meal was enjoyable but I doubt if we would return should we have the option.

• Visited May 2014

Abington, Pennsylvania
“Tasted like a 5 star meal without the 5 star price tag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The atmosphere was casual but the food tasted like I was in a 5 star restaurant. The bartender suggested a few drinks to go with my meal that I really enjoyed. I even tried to replicate the drink when I returned home.

Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Work Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a private room for a large work dinner and it worked out really well. The wait staff was a little intrusive at times during the presentation, but overall it was a good experience.

Visited March 2014
Naples, Florida
“OK Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food and service was fine, but pricey. I felt that Spag & meatballs at $20.00 was a little much. Hotel prices were clearly

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food! Really.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Food was great. No complaints. It was worth the price to splurge a bit. Service was not so good, but maybe our waitress was just having an off day. Great atmosphere for a late dinner surrounded by the beautiful gardens inside the Gaylord.

• Visited April 2014