Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center
US$206
US$249
US$225
Agoda.com
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$138
US$280
US$230
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationfront desklive musicfree shuttleevery afternoonwithin walking distancefree breakfastshort walkbridgestone arenashuttle servicelower broadwaymusic city centerthe hotel offershotel shuttleyogurtbars and restaurantshonky tonks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel! And I am very very picky! The staff were all so friendly and helpful we felt very welcome. We stayed on the 7th floor, they are recently renovated on that floor I think. Omg the bed was amazing and the pillows the best ever! I am one that cant sleep in hotels, but the bed was so comfortable I slept like a rock. The room was extremely clean too. The hotel also put put afternoon snacks in the lobby and then pasta and fruit at dinner. I have never seen a hotel do all that, we were very happy. Breakfast was really great too, thank you! !!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank mgilbert89
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for your valuable time in posting a review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. Feedback like yours is exact lasting experience we want all our guests to have while staying with us.

We are humbled by your positive remarks pertaining to our friendly team, clean guestroom with amazing comfortable bed, hors d'oeuvre, and refreshments in the evening. Your kind words about our hotel, and especially about my team of hospitality professionals will not go unnoticed. I have already posted your review on our Hall of Fame board for our entire hotel team to read.

On behalf of my team, we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for another great experience!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very nice hotel in a great spot. Also free shuttle to downtown and other points of interest. You can walk to downtown but a shuttle is available until 10:30pm. The shuttle even took us to Rick's Restoration and picked us back up when we called hotel. The hot breakfast was a plus too. There is a $22 a night parking fee at the hotel added to your bill, but worth the fee.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pam R
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am also very delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and for commenting on our facility, team, service, and product. Thank you sincerely for recognizing our team in this regard. Your kind recognition will be very well received.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for another great experience

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Loved, loved, loved this hotel and believe me I'm very picky on cleanliness! great facilities in room, i.e. fridge, microwave, iron, ironing board, T.V. tea/coffee and hot water. Staff very helpful and friendly loved the girls on reception they were always so complimentary on my outfits...tell them I was the "Rosie the Riveter" lady!! I was really pleased to be greeted with the FREE ice cold lemonade in the lobby each afternoon after sightseeing in Nashville. Room very comfy fresh white cotton bedding and fluffy towels. Loved the free breakfast lots of choices and also that you could get it " to go" if you wanted, my hubby wasn't pleased with the plastic cutlery and plates but as I pointed out to him this meant tables were cleared quickly and we never had a problem getting a table!
We spent 5 great days in Nashville and moved onto Memphis were friends had told us to stay at The Peabody Hotel because of the ducks!! ....okay so it's an impressive old hotel with lovely olde worlde charm but rooms were really noisy and no match to a Holiday Inn, No fridge, No Microwave, No tea/coffee in room only a bottle of water which we would be charged $4 if we drank it!.....we looked at each other and said..."We should of booked the Holiday Inn" !!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wdnesgal

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to read how much you enjoy your time with us. I sincerely appreciate your comments about what we like to call our Nashville Style. Hors d'oeuvre, refreshments, live music in the lobby from one of Nashville’s up and coming musicians, award winning guest service, all of this and more is part of our Nashville Style. Thank you again for recognizing us in this regard.

On behalf of my team, I do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great location, easy walking distance to the convention center, Music City Center, downtown, and many attractions but far enough away you're not bombarded with the live music. Disappointed they do not provide a shuttle to/from airport. I would think this would be a major selling point. Staff was helpful and arranged for car service to take us to Grand Ole Opry and the driver returned to take us back to the hotel. Rooms could use some updating, Struggled with finding available outlets to plug in chargers.

Room Tip: Higher is better to get away from street noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank i911
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Along with my team, I would like to sincerely thank you for your time, business, and review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown on TripAdvisor.

Your kind words outlining our centralized downtown Nashville location right in the middle of everything that our Music City has to offer really hits home for my team. My team and I personally believe its because of our picture-perfect downtown location, coupled with our award winning service, is what truly sets us apart from the rest of the competition. Thank you very much for your acknowledgment.

Please reach out to me personally the next time you are visiting Nashville and I will roll out the red carpet for you!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel is within walking distance to Broadway St. attractions, Country Music Hall of Fame, Music City Center. The staff at the hotel is great!!! They are friendly and very helpful! The hotel shuttle is a great service and the drivers are very helpful. Breakfast is free and is good. I would have given the hotel a higher rating but I feel the rooms need updating. They are average and clean, but my room had an older heating/cooling unit that created a little bit of a musty odor. The hotel staff was very responsive when I told them and told them about a light bulb that was out for several days. They remedied the problems promptly. The staff gets 5 stars from me but the property itself is just average. That being said, I would stay there again because if the staff, the value and the location.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Deanna S
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

From all of us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown I would like to thank you for your time, business, and review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your appraisal of our prompt service and overall proximity on Broadway right in the thick of downtown Nashville next to all the attractions really hits home for my team. It truly brings me great joy that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us and that you would recommend our hotel to others. I will certainly pass along your kind words to my team. We have a top-notch service team that has adopted an aggressively friendly culture that fits our award winning brand name. Thank you very much for your acknowledgment.

Next time your travels brings you back to Nashville I hope we will have another opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.