“Catfish”

Ranked #173 of 2,031 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Nashville, TN
“Catfish”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Best catfish in downtown Nashville!! Good food, friendly staff and if you are craving catfish - there is no place else to go!! Has that "Friday" kind of feel to it - casual and comfy!

Visited May 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“Very average”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

If you're looking for something "funky," as several reviewers mentioned, B.A.D. offers a small payoff. It is indeed in an alley and might be a little hard to find if you didn't know it was there. Once you get inside, though, it's a fairly typical bar with very average food that's slightly overpriced for what you get.

If you work in downtown Nashville like I do and can walk there, it's worth a trip to try something different. If you're visiting from out of town and have a limited number of places to visit during your Nashville experience, there are many, many better places to go than B.A.D. Several of them are within walking distance of this one.

Just to be clear, there's nothing I particularly dislike about the place. It's just not worth going out of your way to go here, especially if you're from out of town.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Robert55229
Nashville, Tennessee
“I feel a little used”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Saw the great reviews so had to try this place. Very disappointing. Standard bar fare, the soup was cold, service was slow. Their background music sounded shrill, like the speakers woofers were blown out. I saw on their menu board that they actively solicit positive reviews on trip advisor. That can be my only explanation on how they managed so many positive reviews. The only good thing I can say is that they had a nice beer selection.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Glenntenn
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“Nice, Quiet Spot of the Beaten Path”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My Sister and I decided to this place after seeing the reviews on TA. After fighting Nashville traffic for an hour and half we made it to the library parking garage ( I recommend parking here if you want an easy place to park). BAD was just a short walk and you will miss it if you aren't looking for it! The food was pretty good and drinks were good as well. We had long island ice teas and burgers. I enjoyed the the titan burger with mushrooms and bacon. My sister had the fork and knife burger. We both thought they were excellent. It was a quiet with low light and not overly crowded. With it being a Friday night, I was a bit worried it would be packed. A large selling point for me was the price. Our check was less than 40 dollars. I will probably visit BAD again when the burger mood hits and I am willing to fight Nashville traffic.
Bottom Line:
Pros- Quiet, Good Food, Not Overly crowded
Cons-Parking,Finding the place, Small Menu mostly pub style food ( burgers and sandwiches)

• Visited April 2012
North Kingstown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Truly in a "back alley". It took so long to locate this place, I was determined to eat there! Based on other reviews, I expected great things. The food was nothing special, and the open mic nite (on Mondays) was disappointing.

Visited April 2012