“Yummy yummy yummy”

Ranked #881 of 2,041 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bellagio Pizza & Subs serves some of the best food in Nashville, TN!
“Yummy yummy yummy”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Great price for the lunch special! My husband and I with the 2 teens. Two 1/2 chicken parms, one 1/2 steak & cheese and a calzone. All were great! Sat outside at the tables as the weather was beautiful. Great location within walking distance to/from the Parthenon.

Visited March 2014
Bahtiyor B, Owner at Bellagio Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, 4 December 2014
Sounds like you and your family shared a delicious and sunny lunch with us! I'm delighted to hear it -- a little jealous too, considering we're just now entering the depths of winter. Thanks for sharing some support with us here on Trip Adviser, and we hope to welcome everyone back soon!

Best,

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointed...”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Our order was completely wrong. When we called them back so they could correct it they acted like it was our fault and wanted us to repay. Food was good but terrible service.

• Visited July 2013
Bahtiyor B, Owner at Bellagio Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, 5 December 2014
It sounds like you experienced some pretty frustrating service with us -- primarily in the way we spoke to you after you discovered mistakes with the order -- and for that I'd like to apologize. You absolutely shouldn't be expected to pay for a second meal if we messed up the first order, and I'll be speaking to the team about your experience. Thanks for sharing, and I hope we can serve you better in future visits.

Nashville
“Yummy lunch!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My co-worker and I walked over to Bellagio for lunch one day last week. We both had their lunch special of a grinder, chips and a drink. We enjoyed sitting in the nice cool dining area sipping our sodas and muchin our chips while we waited for our fresh made -to-order grinders to be ready. They were worth the wait. DELICIOUS! Reminded me very much of my favorite grinder shops in Boston and NYC. I hear the pasta is great as well - I plan to try that during my next visit. Which will be very soon.

• Visited July 2013
Sorry for the late reply Jennifer! We're new to Trip Advisor, but I wanted to reach out and thank you for sending us some good vibes. Thrilled to hear that you thought the grinders were not only worth the wait, but reminded you of the ones you'd find in Boston and NYC -- that's high praise, and we'll take it! Hope you've gotten to try the pasta in the time that's passed.

All the best,
Atlanta
“Loved the pizza and the pasta!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Bellagio was a short walk from our hotel during a recent stay in Nashville and it was awesome! I ordered pizza and my hubbie ordered pasta w/rolls and salad. We wanted an adult beverage with our meal, they do not serve alcohol, so we placed our order and walked around the corner to the liquor store. We brought our beer and wine back and took advantage of one of the two tables Bellagio has set up outside. It was probably the best dinner in Nashville! Laid back, quiet and really good food! Can't wait to return!

Also, don't forget to download the Scoutmob app to take advantage of their deal!

• Visited May 2013
Sorry for the delayed response! We're still new to TA, but this review made us feel pretty good, so we wanted reach out and thank you for writing it! It's awesome to hear that you guys walked over to our patio with some wine and beer to enjoy some pizza, pasta, and salad -- sounds like our ideal way to spend an evening! Hope to welcome you guys back the next time you make it out to Nashville.

Until then,
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

Bellagio is certainly a step above chain pizza restaurants. The pizza is extremely cheesy and the crust is great. They put the pepperonis under the cheese! Its definitely my go to place for take out or delivery pizza around west end. The workers there are always extremely friendly and pleasant. Delivery is usually quick, although it gets backed up on the weekends. However, they have always been honest with me about expected wait times and have been responsive when I call to see how much longer.

• Visited March 2013
It's a fun surprise finding those pepperonis under the cheese, isn't it? I'm glad you appreciate that aspect of our pizza. Beyond that, it's awesome to hear that you've found the service extremely pleasant and friendly, and the delivery quick (for the most part). We're new to TA, so I want to apologize for the delayed response, but I wanted you to know that we appreciated your kind shout-out.

Hope to see you again soon,