1,304 results
All reviews backstage grill grand ole opry cracker barrel free shuttle on site restaurant atrium area live music general jackson shuttle service the room was nice downtown nashville starbucks interstate broadway
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was booked a room at The Inn at Opryland for a convention, due to the Gaylord Opryland being full.
First impressions were that the room was alright, but the beds were small for fitting two people in each, in addition to the bathroom being barely large enough to open the door.
After a fiasco of trying to get the temperature higher than the ungodly cold it was at (which was due to my own stupidity of not realizing you had to remotely control the temperature on an opposite wall), I decided to check in on my friends across the nation on Facebook.

The wifi was terrible, but I'm giving that leeway because it might have been under stress from tons of students logging in at the same time.

Then I decided I'd kill some time by setting up my wii and playing it. I plugged it in, set it up, and then learned that I couldn't switch inputs to play it.
Frustrated, I went to the front desk to talk to someone about it, and when I bring up the topic, I'm told there is nothing to do and I'm SOL.

I'm frustrated I travelled across the nation for a conference and was greeted with not being able to use half of what I packed because they pointlessly disabled the ability to switch inputs.
The only consolation is there is plenty to do in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Right across the street from the bigger Gaylord hotel.Lots of rooms here.Comfortable beds.Our bathroom was very small.The Backstage opry grill in the hotel was excellent.There is a small starbucks stand with hot sandwiches and pastries for breakfast.A convention was going on the weekend I was there.The rooms face outward or inward to the atrium where the pool is.Two nights cost around $350.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becky D
BNAGIINN, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review of our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed not only our hotel, but the Opry Backstage Grill and our Atrium Cafe as well. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were very pleased with the hotel choice for our family reunion in Nashville! The Inn at Opryland is a great location - right across from the Opryland Hotel! They offer a free shuttle to nearby events, such as the Grand Ole Opry shows, etc. Also, within walking distance there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant and a Shoney's. If you enjoy walking or running outdoors, take the Two Rivers Exit, a couple down from this exit, and you'll have access to the "Music City" trails!

Room Tip: Make sure you get an "inside room".
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hi Elaine, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are grateful you selected the Inn at Opryland for your family reunion. It sounds like you and your family definitely took advantage of the vast amenities we offer at the Inn at Opryland, including our bus transportation to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and the Grand Ole Opry. Thank you again for the great review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Room smelled VERY musty. Towels did not smell much better...not that clean fresh feeling to them either. We stayed one night had planned on three. Went up the street less than a half mile to a COMFORT INN and was very pleased for Less money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beerwench49

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to comment on your recent stay. We strive to ensure each customer has a flawless guest experience and we’re very sorry we did not provide this for you. Please be assured that your comments are not taken lightly and they will be reviewed with the appropriate personnel. Again, thank you for your feedback which allows us to continually improve.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you are attending a conference or convention at Gaylord and not planning on spending much time in your hotel room this is a more affordable option. Rooms are clean but dated. Bathroom is super small, a tall person would have a hard time in the shower. TV was grainy. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Shuttles are available to main property and other locations. Best feature of this hotel is that there are several restaurants across the street so you aren't stuck eating "on property" like at the main Gaylord hotel. There is also a nice restaurant in the hotel with live music. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business