1,324 results
All reviews backstage grill grand ole opry cracker barrel free shuttle on site restaurant live music shuttle service the room was nice downtown nashville starbucks interstate broadway
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Nice clean hotel, enjoyed our stay, July 7,8 2014 with access to Opryland gardens, nice area great restaurants and night life at hotel and also within walking distance . and a five minute drive to the grand ole opry house and opry mills mall

Room tip: we had an inside pool side room was very nice
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BNAGIINN, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at The Inn at Opryland. We are delighted you enjoyed our on and off-site amenities during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our room smelled like mold and mildew, I though I was going to be sick. If you are not careful you will trip on the tub that is higher than the floor. Stepping out of the tub is worse, both my wife and I almost fell.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
BNAGIINN, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are deeply disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. We hope to have an opportunity to change your impression of our hotel and that you will consider The Inn at Opryland upon your return to the Nashville area.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed one night but had been put off by some negative reviews. I was doing a site visit for a meeting being planned and was concerned by other reviews I read.

Hotel staff were very nice, helpful and responsive. Room was comfortable, mattress very comfortable, bathroom is small but not bad (reviews definitely overstated this) and I had an interior room.

The restaurant / bar was great. Service was very good, food quality was great and live music was fun.

All in all I was impressed and am writing this to caution that some of the reviews way overstate the issues. I will stay here again and will be hosting meetings here. Good value for the price. Shuttle service to Opryland / Grand Old Opryl and Opry Mills is free and frequent. Shuttle to downtown and airport with a charge.

Room tip: Ask for interior room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BNAGIINN, Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Hi Mike, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the positive feedback. Providing flawless service is of the upmost importance, and we are so glad you found the service our staff provided to be friendly, helpful and prompt. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the Opry Backstage Grill and it sounds like you were able to take advantage of our bus transportation to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Opry Mills Mall and the Grand Ole Opry. Thank you again for the great review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

For a Marriott property this was very disappointing...I think when Marriott setup the marketing franchise agreement they should have sent the whole staff to Marriott training. I didn't feel like I was dealing with usual friendly Marriott staff. I don't blame them really because every time I went to the front desk the line was long and they were understaffed.

The room and hotel is dated. There are no outlets next to the bed and you have to pull the nightstand to hookup electronics. The desk lamp outlets didn't work and the light was burnt out and flickered. I didn't like the shower it was very narrow. Instead of pulling the old tub out they inserted a plastic overlay so you are left with a narrow cramped space. Noise insulation was very inadequate and anything happening in the hall was easily overheard...

The only positive thing was their shuttle service to Gaylord and Opry Mills. My only recommendation if a Marriott points member would be to stay at the Courtyard around the corner which is nice and updated or at the Gaylord itself. I like the Gaylord but the interior rooms can be noisy next to the waterfalls and stages. The Inn needs to be raized and start all over, or sold to Motel 6 and made into a one star hotel.

1  Thank Lvinstyle

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at The Inn at Opryland. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Marriott Hotels & Resorts. We are disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We empower our Front Desk agents to offer room change options for guests, when available and wish we had the opportunity to correct the issues you encountered. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The outside appearance looks very outdated, but when you step on the inside they have did a lot of updates. Please make sure you request a inside roomm because those rooms have been updated and the outside rooms needs some tender-loving care. The plus side of things it is located close to the Opryland Mall, driving about 3 minutes, walking about 20-25 minutes.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review of our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, as well as our location to the Opry Mills Mall. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!