1,301 results
All reviews backstage grill grand ole opry cracker barrel free shuttle on site restaurant atrium area live music general jackson shuttle service the room was nice downtown nashville starbucks interstate broadway
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Stayed here as I attended a conference right across the street at the Gaylord. This hotel is part of the Marriott brand. Staff were friendly and rooms were pretty clean. The Opry Backstage Grill is located in the hotel, and also made pretty good brisket sandwiches.

The atrium area where the rooms are features an inground pool If you are sensitive to the smell of chlorine, I'd recommend asking for a room with an exterior corridor as you might smell the pool from inside the room. Also, I was disappointed to find out that the atrium coffee shop is only open early in the morning. It would be nice to have somewhere to grab a quick snack and coffee in the afternoon.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Mark G, General Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Hello and thank you for being our recent guest at The INN at Opryland. I was excited to read that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy the services and amenities of the hotel, while also have access to the Gaylord Opryland hotel, via our complimentary shuttle.
I appreciate your recommendations regarding our atrium cafe and will look into this suggestion with our food and beverage team. Please let us know if we can further assist you with future reservations.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I am typically a business traveler and was booked here by a hockey tournament organizer for my son's weekend tournament. The front staff is nice. I was greeted in a friendly manner, they printed out a document for me, and looked up some information while being extremely courteous and helpful.

The lobby has a small sitting area. There is a shuttle to the opry land hotel across the street, and a coffee machine for 24 hour a day coffee--nice touch. Right off the lobby there is a restaurant/bar with live music. The food was actually pretty good and they smoke many of their own meats, and it was reasonably priced for a hotel restaurant. The live music was good too.

On to the hotel. There are outside and inside rooms. I had an inside room, others in our group did not. They mentioned the noise from the highway was a bit much. Inside, things are quieter, but this is an atrium style hotel with window to the atrium. Noise bleeds through to the room. The hotel was generally quiet, but if there are people in the atrium, you will probably here it. Also, the pool is in the atrium and the chlorine permeates the air. Not terrible but noticeable. It looks like they added a roof to enclose this section of the hotel. The common areas are acceptable and the Starbucks opened on time.

The rooms are okay. They have been redone and are somewhat fresher than the atrium area of the hotel. The rooms are fairly basic. There is a decent size desk, and a nice TV. There is a bench and comfortable chair. Nothing special but okay. The room was clean but there are lots of dinks and scrapes through out.

The bathroom is compartmentalized. The sink is outside and the shower and toilet are private. This is a small area with a tiny shower. I am small person and still felt a bit closed in. Bathroom amenities were appropriate.

I always ask myself the question would I stay here again if I were in the area. I am might. The hotel was fine but I have to imagine there are newer hotels in the area in the same price category. If I were attending an event at the Opry land, and I did not want to pay the money for that hotel, this could work as you can take the shuttle or even walk there.

So in short, okay and clean. Oh, and parking is free.

Room Tip: Stay in an inside room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Music City and The INN at Opryland. I appreciate you being our recent guest and for detailing your overall experiences during your visit. All feedback is welcome as it truly prepares us to make future enhancements to the hotel, to better serve your needs. As mentioned, our convenient complimentary shuttle allows our guests to visit the resort while also enjoying the comforts of our hotel. I look forward to sharing your recommendations with our operations team and welcome the opportunity to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Conveniently located comfortable room. Outside doors to rooms were kind of awkward . The Gaylord across the road was still decorated for Christmas: Magnificent! Does provide transportation to some area attractions.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Hello and thank you for being our guest at The INN at Opryland. Your feedback is important to us, and I was glad to read that you enjoyed our location and the services and amenities of the hotel. Glad you had a chance to enjoy Christmas at Opryland, as there is nothing else like it. See you back in Nashville soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This was a good clean hotel. Not overly expensive and great access to the freeways. It is across the street from the Grand ole Opry so lots to do in the area. The bartender is a stickler for ID so make sure you have it every time. We were on the ground floor and it is very very loud in the morning we were woken up by people starting the day, everyday....

Room Tip: get a upper room unless you are a morning person
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Mark G, General Manager at The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Hello from Music City and thank you for being our guest at The INN at Opryland. Thank you for your feedback as it is vital to our future success. I am glad to hear that you took advantage of our ideal location and was able to enjoy some of the attractions in the area. Please accept my apology for the noise you experienced in the mornings, I can understand what an inconvenience this caused you. I will share your feedback with our operations team so they understand the impact to your stay. Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

This Hotel is amazing. Very nice and very clean. Most of all the amazing staff. I'm here on a business / convention being held at this Hotel and Shelby Vido, Event Mgr. was amazing. Extremely nice and accommodating no matter what I asked for she would see to it that it got done. Our Banquet Captain Hany and Ogdley we amazing as well. Made us feel right at home and no matter what I asked for, they said "Yes Sir" No problem. I can't say enough about the front desk folks. Amazingly Nice as well. I highly recommend this Hotel for sure.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Hello and thank you for your kind words from your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed hosting your event and your entire team was a joy to work with. I will be personally thanking Shelby, Hany and Wagdy for a job well done and for making such a positive impact on your stay. We all look forward to your next visit and please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.

All The Best -