“Really really good ice cream”
Review of Mike's Ice Cream

Mike's Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 61 Dessert in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I haven't had ice cream this good since I was on the boardwalk in Disney World in Florida, Its a bit pricey but worth it especially if you are on vacation. I got a cup of chocolate, two scoops. The service was typical for an ice cream store. The taste and quality of the produce is what makes it exceptional.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the pistachio ice cream and my son raved over cookie dough in a chocolate dipped pretzel cone. My mom enjoyed a chocolate malt. There must have been 30 people in line ahead of us, but the staff were friendly and speedy. Rather than 1 person helping the 3 of us, each of us had our own helper. This kept us moving as we were checked out by a dedicated cashier. The wait didn't feel like a wait, so if you see a long line, don't think twice! There's a line for a reason!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We stopped here after dinner one night. There was a little bit of a line, but it was worth the wait. The waffle cones are fresh and crispy enough to hold together through the entire cone, but it doesn't crack and fall apart like most parlors that pre-make them. I ordered the chocolate overload. It was creamy, smooth, and loaded with pieces of chocolate. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

After a long hard day of Honkytonkin' our last stop was Mike's. Perfect nightcap. Excellent selection of delicious ice cream at very reasonable prices. Lyft driver knew right where to find us. If there's a line it moves fast.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Great local spot. Awesome staff, not too crowded, and ice cream is very filling. (Cause when you're on vacation ice cream can totally be dinner, right?)