“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hyatt Place Nashville Airport
Ranked #57 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Clean room, calm atmosphere, good location. Thank you for the wonderful experience. Very well trained staff. Tons of smiles and offers for help. Best hotel I have been in, in years

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Katie S
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 25 December 2013
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place Nashville Airport for your trip. Its our pleasure to service your lodging needs. I'm proud of my staff and there abality to exceed your expecations. I look forward to your next trip to Nashville. The Hyatt Place Nashville Airport will proudly welcome you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel before an early morning flight. It's located in a corporate park with a lot of other select-service hotels. My room was clean and furnished similarly to other Hyatt Places. While everything worked, there were some tell-tale signs of wear especially in the bathroom were parts of the wall had been patched and repainted. I'm happy they are taking the time to fix the trouble spots (this is really a good sign as not all hotels do) but a more thorough refresh will probably be in order in the next year or so. The employees I interacted with were are welcoming and friendly, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
I will need your assistance on this. I have a ticket with Data services, (#14782603). The file will not download to my computer. The Opera Tech was trying to utilize the server to do it as well and I’m still waiting for their reply.

I can preview the file, but no save it.

Is there anybody else that maybe could assist? Maybe someone who can download and send to me in excel to expedite.

Thank you for your assistance.
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We didn't experience any of the problems the other recent reviewers encountered. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and the tv was large. That's all we need.

Room service isn't exactly the room service you would expect, but the prices aren't as high as you would expect either. You decide what you want from a menu in the room, call the front desk and give them your order, then they call you when it is ready and you go down to the front desk and pick it up.

We have never had a bad stay at any Hyatt Place and wish there were more of them around.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for the review. We endeavor to exceed all of our guest expecations. I hope that when you return to Nashville, you will choose the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport again.
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Staffs were new, the front gave me a direction to a grocery store that is no longer open. My iPod was stolen from the room when I had a do-not-disturb sign on the door. I needed to step out in the morning for 2 hours and I talked about it only to the maintenance guy who needed to come in to fix the phone. There could be no absolute proof who did it, and it is very painful experience to go through during your trip. Stay away.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Little_helper72
I'm sorry that your items was missing from your room. I ask that you give me a call at the hotel so that I can conduct a proper investigation into this matter.
We are able to read the guest room locks on who entered the room and at what times. I have a very respectable staff and have many items returned to me for lost and found.
Once again, I apologize and look forward to connecting with you.
Plano, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

like the layout of the rooms, but the breakfast was horrible. Had a 2 night stay, went down both mornings at 8:30 am and many items were gone, including oatmeal. I had 50 guests at the hotel, and asked the staff to make more oatmeal, and was told "no, we only make one pot a day, when". it is gone iti is gone". the same thing happened day 2. After spending $8400 on 30 rooms, I was surprised the staff wasn't empowered to make another pot of oatmeal, and it happened 2 mornings in a row. Same story "We only make one pot at day, sorry." C'mon, Hyatt, get your act together on customer service,

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wedding group at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I apologize again for the oatmeal. We endeavor to keep our breakfast fully stocked for all of our guest. It appears that many of the guest that weekend really enjoyed our oatmeal as we did run out both days.
We normally don't run out of oatmeal, but thanks to your input, we will ensure future guest don't expierence the same issue.
Once again, I apologize.
Jonesborough, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is older and showing some wear and tear, but it was very clean and well maintained. The bed was ultra comfortable. There were outlets next to the bed for phone, etc. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful. They were changing out their computer system when we checked in so it was a little slow, but still a very smooth process. My travel partner was struggling with all her luggage, dropping it everywhere while she was trying to get on the elevator. A hotel employee ran to help her up to her room. Hot breakfast is included and was very good. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank your for your recent trip to Nashville and the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I was pleased that our team exceeded your expecations.
We will be updating the remainder of our guest rooms in the 1st quarter of 2014.
I hope that when you return to Nashville, you will again, choose the Hyatt Brand and the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.
Rohr, Aargau, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed in the Hyatt Ariport Place for a week. This was my third time.
The Hyatt is offering a shuttle service to pick you up from the airport which is nice.
When you arrive it is a very nice building and has a always very good smelling reception.
The service personell was very nice and checking in was very easy.

I had a standard king size bed room. The room has a living room with a sofa and a sink over the refrigerator(Which probably needs to be unthawed as it has a inch thick ice layer on top) as well as table where you can setup your laptop for example. The next section of the room has a very comfortable bed beside a somewhat loud air conditioning. Im not listing this as a negative point since this is a airport hotel but you can hear the airplanes passing over you very well, light sleepers beware.
In front of the bed there is a mirror and a sink as well as a small closet for your clothes.
Right beside it is the bathroom, when you enter it you feel like you enter a totally different timezone. The appartment feels modern (although you can tell things are starting to look a bit dated) but the bathroom could be from a hotel a lot older.The big flatscreen TV in the living room helped me to get over that though.

After staying in the room for a few hours I noticed that the room wasn't cleaned properly. I found a pill from the guest before me on the ground as well as remainders of some sort of cookie or cake. I told the reception and they had the room cleaned the next day and also offered me a complimentary drink. This was all handled very serious and the staff was very friendly to me.

You can order food 24/7 in the Hyatt which is nice if you don't feel like going out, I've had the Cheeseburger and the food was good (even though they failed to leave the onions out as I requested).

The housekeeping does a very good job at cleaning the rooms, everytime I had it cleaned it felt very refreshed as I came back.

All in one I felt good with staying in the Hyatt, after the few starting difficulties everything turned out well.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

I apologize that a few things were missed in the initial cleaning of your room but I am so glad to hear that it was quickly rectified for you.
I am so happy to hear you received such wonderful service during our stay. Also, I am thrilled you liked our 42" Flat Screens in the room, they offer such a unique viewing experience. We will be undergoing further construction in January 2014 and hope you visit us again soon to see our updated look!!

We look forward to your next visit. to the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.